Aurora Nintendo/SEGA emulator for iOS
Aurora is an online Nintendo / SEGA emulator made for iOS devices and it was developer by Skittyblock.
Aurora emulator puts NES, GBC, GB, SMS, and GG games right in your pocket.
No longer will you have to worry about finding a signed app to download that could be revoked at any time. Web-based emulators are now the future.
Have fond memories of playing Super Mario Bros. 3 with a second controller? Aurora supports switching to second player controls so you can pass your device to friend for their turn.
Adding cheat codes from the settings page allows you to have infinite lives, invicibility, and more.
All original Game Genie codes work!
Aurora equips OpenSkin to allow for full customization.
Existing skins from apps like Eclipse and Mojo will work along with Aurora.
Audio currently doesn’t work on iOS, due to the core(s) not supporting it. A fix will come hopefully in the future.
A save state takes up too much storage to have more than one.
This is also why some games can’t save. They’re too big.
- Go on the main screen
- Press the + button
- Select sources
- Choose a ROM from the list to add to your library (for legal reasons, you should only run ROMs that you own a physical copy of)
In order to run the application correctly, it is necessary to meet the minimum requirements given in the table below.
|iOS 7.0 (or higher)
|iPhone 6+ (or equivalent iPad)
It is still possible to install the app on devices not mentioned above, but we cannot guarantee its proper functioning.
We recommend backing up the device on which the app will be installed before performing any installation of third-party apps not from the official app Store.
•New graphic menu
•Added advanced option in the settings menu
•Improved emulation performance
•Fixed some glitch in leasing screen
•Solved problems with save features
•Added new themes and icons
- Does this emulator supports multiplayer functionality?
- Yes, this console emulator offer multiplayer support, allowing you to play games with friends online.
- What system requirements are needed to run console emulator smoothly?
- System requirements vary depending on the emulator and the console being emulated. Generally, a modern device with a decent CPU and GPU is recommended.
- Are ROMs and game files included with emulator, or do I need to find them separately?
- Emulators typically do not come with ROMs or game files due to copyright restrictions. You’ll need to source these files separately.
- Can I use original game controllers with this console emulator?
- Yes, the emulator supports original game controllers. You may need to configure the emulator settings to use the specific controller.
- Are there any legal considerations when using console emulators and ROMs?
- Yes, the legality of using emulators and ROMs can vary by country and jurisdiction. It’s important to ensure you have the legal right to use the games you’re emulating.