Aurora Nintendo/SEGA emulator for iOS
Aurora is an online Nintendo / SEGA emulator made for iOS devices and it was developer by Skittyblock.
Aurora emulator puts NES, GBC, GB, SMS, and GG games right in your pocket. No longer will you have to worry about finding a signed app to download that could be revoked at any time. Web-based emulators are now the future.
Have fond memories of playing Super Mario Bros. 3 with a second controller? Aurora supports switching to second player controls so you can pass your device to friend for their turn.
Adding cheat codes from the settings page allows you to have infinite lives, invicibility, and more. All original Game Genie codes work!
Aurora equips OpenSkin to allow for full customization. Existing skins from apps like Eclipse and Mojo will work along with Aurora.
|OS version||iOS 7.0 (or higher)|
|Device||iPhone 6+ (or equivalent iPad)|
Audio currently doesn’t work on iOS, due to the core(s) not supporting it. A fix will come hopefully in the future.
A save state takes up too much storage to have more than one. This is also why some games can’t save. They’re too big.
- Go on the main screen
- Press the + button
- Select sources
- Choose a ROM from the list to add to your library (for legal reasons, you should only run ROMs that you own a physical copy of)
- New graphic menu
- Added advanced option in the settings menu
- Improved emulation performance
- Fixed some glitch in leasing screen
- Solved problems with save features
- Added new themes and icons
- Provenance emulator for Android – Download APK
- Yuzu Nintendo Switch emulator for PC Windows – Download ZIP
- N64 Nintendo 64 emulator for iOS – Download IPA
- Apex Legends Mobile for iOS – Download IPA
- Apex Legends Mobile for Android – Download APK
We are sorry that this app was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?