CXBX Reloaded XBox emulator for Android
Cxbx-Reloaded is an emulator for running Microsoft Xbox (and eventually, Chihiro) games on Android, Windows, MacOS and iOS.
This app doesn’t currently have stable builds, but you can obtain pre-release builds from the links below.
This emulator is still in beta version but it can run most of XBox games smoothly on all devices with a quad core CPU, include:
- Splinter Cell : 55 FPS
- GTA: San Andreas : 55 FPS
- SoulCalibur II : 50 FPS
- Halo 2 : 60 FPS
- Rayman 3 : 55 FPS
- Metal Gear Solid 2 Substance : 45 FPS
This product is not affiliated with, nor authorized, endorsed or licensed in any way by Microsoft, its affiliates or subsidiaries.
Microsoft game software sold separately.
All individual game screen shots or audio that are simulated by this software are property of their respective copyright holders and are only used in this app listing for the purpose of informing the customer of the software’s functionality.
- A HLSL fixed function implementation
- Export high performance graphics hints in com.cxbxr.data
- Relocate controller dialogs into its own folder
- Create and switch to different key-mapping profiles
- Create shortcuts to easily launch your favorite games from your launcher
No games are included with this download.
Dump your own real xBox games and turn them into .ISO files,put on your SD card / USB storage.
In order to run the application correctly, it is necessary to meet the minimum requirements given in the table below.
|OS version||Android 4.4 (or higher)|
|CPU||Dual core 1.5+ Ghz|
|RAM||1 GB (2 GB recommended)|
|Disk space||30 MB|
It is still possible to install the app on devices not mentioned above, but we cannot guarantee its proper functioning.
We recommend backing up the device on which the app will be installed before performing any installation of third-party apps not from the official app Store.
There will be frequent updates which you can grab from the link below.
The last version implements the following new features:
•Released major update
•It imitates Android Screen to be an Xbox Gaming Screen
•Added light application setting
•The resolution is adjusted reckoning on the phone specs
•Internet connection is no more obligatory to play Xbox Games on Android
•Added external controller support
This application is from a third-party developer, so an automatic update won’t be available.
You will need to manually update the app by installing the new version from the APK file; the previous app will be replaced automatically.
All the updates have the latest fixes and optimizations, but their constantly changing nature means that little testing has been done on them and unknown bugs may appear.
- Open this link on your browser and download BIOS file: https://apkod.com/download-category/bios/
- Move the BIOS file (part 1 and part 2) on the following directory in your device: /android/data/com.cobesoft.build22/bios/ (if this folder doesn’t exist please create it)
- Open this link on your browser and download Data file: https://apkod.com/download-category/data/
- Move the Data .obb file (part 1 and part 2) on the following directory in your device: /android/data/com.cobesoft.build22/data/
- Launch the app