CXBX Reloaded XBox emulator for Android
This app doesn’t currently have stable builds, but you can obtain pre-release builds from the links below.
No games are included with this download.
Dump your own real xBox games and turn them into .ISO files,put on your SD card / USB storage.
This emulator is still in beta version but it can run most of XBox games smoothly on all devices with a quad core CPU, include:
- Splinter Cell : 55 FPS
- GTA: San Andreas : 55 FPS
- SoulCalibur II : 50 FPS
- Halo 2 : 60 FPS
- Rayman 3 : 55 FPS
- Metal Gear Solid 2 Substance : 45 FPS
This product is not affiliated with, nor authorized, endorsed or licensed in any way by Microsoft, its affiliates or subsidiaries. Microsoft game software sold separately.
All individual game screen shots or audio that are simulated by this software are property of their respective copyright holders and are only used in this app listing for the purpose of informing the customer of the software’s functionality.
- A HLSL fixed function implementation
- Export high performance graphics hints in com.cxbxr.data
- Relocate controller dialogs into its own folder
- Create and switch to different key-mapping profiles
- Create shortcuts to easily launch your favorite games from your launcher
|OS version||Android 4.4 (or higher)|
|CPU||Dual core 1.5+ Ghz|
|RAM||1 GB (2 GB recommended)|
|Disk space||30 MB|
•Released major update
•It imitates Android Screen to be an Xbox Gaming Screen
•Added light application setting
•The resolution is adjusted reckoning on the phone specs
•Internet connection is no more obligatory to play Xbox Games on Android
•Added external controller support
- Open this link on your browser and download BIOS file: https://apkod.com/download-category/bios/
- Move the BIOS file (part 1 and part 2) on the following directory in your device: /android/data/com.cobesoft.build22/bios/ (if this folder doesn’t exist please create it)
- Open this link on your browser and download Data file: https://apkod.com/download-category/data/
- Move the Data .obb file (part 1 and part 2) on the following directory in your device: /android/data/com.cobesoft.build22/data/
- Launch the app