Pokemon Unite beta version for Android
The Pokémon Unite Mobile for Android is a strategic team fighting game that the Pokémon Corporation. And the TiMi Studios Tencent Games are creating together.
As a cross-platform game for Nintendo Switch and mobile devices, Pokémon UNITE is designed and can be released free of charge
Beta version release of this game is now aviable for Android OS.
You can download it on the link below (is also aviable for iOS devices).
The Pokémon Unite Mobile aimed at building a fully open yet profound MOBA 5v5. Players select Pokémon that can be upgraded with various moves and skills throughout a single battle.
Even though Pokémon’s special Unite Moves have each monster using strong capabilities, the feeling remains familiar to the long-time followers of the franchise.
To advance, players need to catch wild Pokémon and take them to the scoring fields of their rival. Under the time frame, the winning team must achieve more points than the other team.
- Pokémon Unite is a five vs. 5 MOBA, with two teams vying to take the maximum amount of Pokémon, earning points by playing their way
- Each player picks a Pokémon, and each player plays numerous tasks
- You can adjust and select new moves to target close or long distance attacks by playing against other players and collecting Pokémon.
- You can use a strong unit transfer when you hit a level high enough
- Unite has no benefits, unlike standard Pokémon, but it all has the same performance
- If players are targeted when attempting to score players are stopped
- The last two minutes have doubled every point.
- The highest scoring team before the timer falls, wins
In order to run the application correctly, it is necessary to meet the minimum requirements given in the table below.
|OS version||Android 7.0 (or higher)|
|CPU||Quad core 1.5+ Ghz|
|RAM||4 GB (6 GB recommended)|
|Disk space||500 MB|
It is still possible to install the app on devices not mentioned above, but we cannot guarantee its proper functioning.
We recommend backing up the device on which the app will be installed before performing any installation of third-party apps not from the official app Store.
There will be frequent updates which you can grab from the link below.
The last version implements the following new features:
•Added customize controls option in the settings screen
•Loading screen stuck issue fixed
•Few minor graphic interface bug fixes
•New GUI improvements (only for Android OS 8.0+ devices)
•Added external controllers support for more devices (only for Android OS 8.0+)
This application is from a third-party developer, so an automatic update won’t be available.
You will need to manually update the app by installing the new version from the APK file; the previous app will be replaced automatically.
All the updates have the latest fixes and optimizations, but their constantly changing nature means that little testing has been done on them and unknown bugs may appear.
- Download APK file on the link button
- Open a File manager
- Select the folder containing the downloaded file
- Open the file .apk
- Press install button
- Launch the app