Pokemon Unite beta version for iOS
Pokemon Unite for iOS is an upcoming free-to-play, multiplayer online battle arena video game developed by TiMi Studios and published by Tencent in partnership with The Pokémon Company also for Android and Nintendo Switch.
Beta version release of this game is now aviable for iOS. You can download it on the link below (is also aviable for Android OS devices).
Pokémon Unite is a multiplayer online battle arena game with matches consisting of two teams of five players. The game map is split into two halves, with multiple control points each. Players score points for their team by defeating AI “wild” Pokémon (referred to as catching in the game), and move towards one of the control points to score “goals”. Each match is time-limited, and the team with the most total score by the end of each match wins the game. Players start each game controlling unevolved, low level Pokémon, which can increase its level and gain access to new combat moves as it wins in battles.
- Pokémon Unite is a five vs. 5 MOBA, with two teams vying to take the maximum amount of Pokémon, earning points by playing their way
- Each player picks a Pokémon, and each player plays numerous tasks
- You can adjust and select new moves to target close or long distance attacks by playing against other players and collecting Pokémon.
- You can use a strong unit transfer when you hit a level high enough
- Unite has no benefits, unlike standard Pokémon, but it all has the same performance
- If players are targeted when attempting to score players are stopped
- The last two minutes have doubled every point.
- The highest scoring team before the timer falls, wins
|OS version||iOS 9.0 (or higher)|
|Device||iPhone 8+ (or equivalent iPad)|
|Disk space||50 MB|
•Added customize controls option in the settings menu
•Loading screen stuck issue fixed
•Few minor graphic interface bug fixes
•New GUI improvements (only for iOS 10.0+ devices)
•Added external controllers support (only for iOS 10.0+)
To know how to install an .ipa file on your iPhone or iPad please follow this guide.