PSemuX emulator for Android
PSemuX is a PS5 emulator for Android OS devices that is not made for illegal activities, and we have a strict policy about piracy.
All resources are obtained via a reverse engineering of legally owned devices, games, and information present on the internet.
The main objective of this project is to enhance the gaming experience, research, and provide education about the core concepts of smartphone and tablet emulation.
PSemuX, with the power of new graphics cards, is running at a smooth 144 FPS with no crashes.
PSemuX supports ALL playstation controllers, XBox controllers and keyboard & mouse inputs: select the drop down from Main -> Controller Settings.
It will open up this input so you can configure your controller
PSemuX will NEVER go paid, just dedicated developers working on this in our free time.
The PSemuX emulator for Android features a customized solid state drive designed for high-speed data streaming to enable significant improvements in graphical performance.
The hardware also features a custom AMD GPU capable of ray tracing, support for 4K resolution displays and high framerates, new audio hardware for real-time 3D audio effects, and backward compatibility with most Play Station 5 and Play Station VR games.
PSemuX emulator supports multiple input gaming devices.
You can even use mouse input for first-person-shooter games.
To allow devices to run the application smoothly, games will necessarily run with reduced graphics compared to the original console.
In order to run the application correctly, it is necessary to meet the minimum requirements given in the table below.
|OS version||Android 10.0 (or higher)|
|CPU||Octa core 2.5+ Ghz|
|RAM||8 GB (12 GB recommended)|
|Disk space||80 MB|
It is still possible to install the app on devices not mentioned above, but we cannot guarantee its proper functioning.
We recommend backing up the device on which the app will be installed before performing any installation of third-party apps not from the official app Store.
There will be frequent updates which you can grab from the link below.
The last version implements the following new features:
- Added to file boot section select all
- Added feature: Edit Input Controller
- Fixed Dariusburst Chronicle Saviours Unpatched function
- Implemented possibility to choose file to boot
- Improved PS5 graphics
- Added new features in advanced settings menu
- Changed app icon
This application is from a third-party developer, so an automatic update won’t be available.
You will need to manually update the app by installing the new version from the APK file; the previous app will be replaced automatically.
All the updates have the latest fixes and optimizations, but their constantly changing nature means that little testing has been done on them and unknown bugs may appear.
- Open this link on your browser and download BIOS file: https://apkod.com/download-category/bios/
- Move the BIOS file (part 1 and part 2) on the following directory in your device: /android/data/com.cobesoft.build22/bios/ (if this folder doesn’t exist please create it)
- Open this link on your browser and download Data file: https://apkod.com/download-category/data/
- Move the Data .obb file (part 1 and part 2) on the following directory in your device: /android/data/com.cobesoft.build22/data/
- Launch the app