APKOD AAB Converter (Convert aab to apk file)
You can install AAB files on Android OS devices (smartphone or tablet) using APKOD AAB converter. This app can convert .AAB file (Android App Bundle) to .APK format (Android Package Kit).
You can use this app following this step:
- Download APKOD AAB Converter
- Install the app on an Android device
- Open the app and choose the .aab file to convert to APK format (for Android OS devices)
- Press Convert button and wait about 2 minutes
- Select Export package on the next menu and select the folder where to save the new APK file
By activating developer mode in the advanced settings menu there is now the function to convert an .aab file into .apk format.
|OS version||Android 7.0 (or higher)|
|Disk space||25 MB|
Now your APK file is ready to be install on your smartphone or tablet device with a file manager.
This guide can answer the following questions:
- How to install AAB file on Smartphone / Tablet
- Can I open an AAB file on Android OS?
- Can You install AAB file on Android?
- What is the AAB for Android?
- How can I convert AAB file to APK?
- How can I convert APK file to AAB?
- How do I run an AAB file on Android device?
If you want to contact APKOD staff, ask questions, request support or give us a feedback please use this form.
Follow us on social networks on the links below to support us or give us feedback:
We are sorry that this app was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?