Cassia emulator for Android
Cassia emulator for Android is an experimental app that runs on ARMv8 devices and emulates the functionality of a Nintendo Switch system.
Cassia emulator is developed from slthe source code of the most popular Nintendo Switch emulators, Skyline.
Cassia emulator can run most Nintendo Switch commercial games on high level mobile devices.
- Fastest emulation, therefore saves your battery to the MAX
- Very high game compatibility. Run nearly all games without a problem
- Link cable emulation either on the same device, or across devices over Bluetooth or Wi-Fi
- Gyroscope/tilt/solar sensor and rumble emulation
- Enter GameShark/ActionReplay/CodeBreaker cheat codes and enable/disable them on the fly while the game is running
- High-level BIOS emulation. No BIOS file needed
- IPS/UPS ROM patching
- OpenGL rendering backend, as well as normal rendering on devices without a GPU
Get your favourite Nintendo Switch games and put on your SD card / USB storage of smartphone or tablet.
It’s licensed under the MPL, refer to the license file for more information.
In order to run the application correctly, it is necessary to meet the minimum requirements given in the table below.
|OS version||Android 8.0 (or higher)|
|CPU||Quad core 2.0+ Ghz|
|RAM||6 GB (8 GB recommended)|
|Disk space||32 MB|
It is still possible to install the app on devices not mentioned above, but we cannot guarantee its proper functioning.
We recommend backing up the device on which the app will be installed before performing any installation of third-party apps not from the official app Store.
There will be frequent updates which you can grab from the link below.
The last version implements the following new features:
•New graphic user interface
•Improved CPU performance (for Android 8.0+)
•Services: (Just enough to pass libNX initalization, they haven’t been completed)
•Memory Management improvements
•Complete restructure the entire project and rewrite nearly every file
•Addition of comments to the codebase for every function and class in header files
•New app icon
•Signing of release APKs
•Rewrite how adapters work so headers can be put alongside items
•Support for basic framebuffer display working
This application is from a third-party developer, so an automatic update won’t be available.
You will need to manually update the app by installing the new version from the APK file; the previous app will be replaced automatically.
All the updates have the latest fixes and optimizations, but their constantly changing nature means that little testing has been done on them and unknown bugs may appear.
- Download APK file on the link button
- Open a File manager
- Select the folder containing the downloaded file
- Open the file .apk
- Press install button
- Launch the app
We are not affiliated with any software house company.
All patents and trademarks are owned by their respective holders.
- Nintendo Switch is a trademark of Nintendo Co., Ltd
- Android is a trademark of Google LLC
All the apps and games are property and trademark of their respective developer or publisher and for home or personal use only.
All resources are obtained via reverse engineering of legally owned devices, games, and information present on the internet.
- Does this emulator supports multiplayer functionality?
- Yes, this console emulator offer multiplayer support, allowing you to play games with friends online.
- What system requirements are needed to run console emulator smoothly?
- System requirements vary depending on the emulator and the console being emulated. Generally, a modern device with a decent CPU and GPU is recommended.
- Are ROMs and game files included with emulator, or do I need to find them separately?
- Emulators typically do not come with ROMs or game files due to copyright restrictions. You’ll need to source these files separately.
- Can I use original game controllers with this console emulator?
- Yes, the emulator supports original game controllers. You may need to configure the emulator settings to use the specific controller.
- Are there any legal considerations when using console emulators and ROMs?
- Yes, the legality of using emulators and ROMs can vary by country and jurisdiction. It’s important to ensure you have the legal right to use the games you’re emulating.