Strumble/Fall Guys: Ultimate Knockout for Android
|Category||Platform, Battle royale|
Fall Guys for Android (and Strumble Guys Edition) is a 2020 platformer battle royale game developed by Mediatonic and published by Devolver Digital. It was announced at E3 in June 2019 and released on 4 August 2020 for Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 4 and now for smartphone. The game draws inspiration from game shows like Takeshi’s Castle, It’s a Knockout and Total Wipeout, and children’s playground games like tag and British bulldog. Fall Guys received positive reviews from critics, who praised its chaotic gameplay and visual appearance.
Experimental release of this game is now aviable for Android OS. You can download it on the link below (is also aviable for iOS devices).
Although it’s a compulsory game where only one person can take the crown, there are some cooperative game modes so you don’t always have to play against each other. It is the perfect party game to play with a group. Hopefully you will have a lot of fun and not lose any friendships in the process.
The announcement of Tencent and Bilibili had been anticipated by unofficial images showing first teaser images of Fall Guys on Android smartphone. Gone viral on PC e PlayStation 4, the MediaTonic team has entered into an initial agreement with Tencent to develop its mobile version.
|OS version||Android 6.0 (or higher)|
|CPU||Quad core 1.5+ Ghz|
|RAM||1 GB (2 GB recommended)|
|Disk space||250 MB|
- Added customize controls option in the settings screen
- Loading screen stuck issue fixed
- Few minor graphic interface bug fixes
- New GUI improvements (only for Android OS 7.0+ devices)
- Added external controllers support for more devices (for Android OS 7.0+)
- Provenance emulator for Android – Download APK
- Yuzu Nintendo Switch emulator for PC Windows – Download ZIP
- N64 Nintendo 64 emulator for iOS – Download IPA
- Apex Legends Mobile for iOS – Download IPA
- Apex Legends Mobile for Android – Download APK
We are sorry that this app was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?