Yuzu emulator for Android
Yuzu emulator for Android is an experimental open-source project for the Nintendo Switch from the creators of Citra.
The Yuzu emulator for Android is made by the developers of the Nintendo 3DS emulator Citra, with significant code shared between the projects.
Yuzu emulator for Android brings the power of Nintendo Switch gaming to your mobile device.
With its seamless integration, gamers can experience their favorite Switch titles on the go.
This emulator, known for its reliability, opens up new possibilities for handheld gaming enthusiasts.
The user-friendly interface and smooth performance make Yuzu a standout choice in the world of Android emulation.
As technology advances, the Yuzu emulator continues to evolve, promising an immersive gaming experience for Android users craving the Nintendo Switch magic in the palm of their hands.
Yuzu for Android OS only emulates a subset of Switch hardware and therefore most commercial games do not run at full speed or are not fully functional.
Originally, Yuzu only supported test programs and homebrew, but as of last update, a handful of games work without issue.
Yuzu uses a network service called Boxcat as a replacement for Nintendo’s BCAT dynamic content network.
It also offers a resolution rescaling feature that simulates docked, undocked and beyond-native resolutions.
The Yuzu development team announced an update that included experimental features, and beta program is now open; get it on the link below.
It is licensed under the GPLv2 (or any later version); refer to the license.txt file included.
Yuzu emulator emerges as a game-changer for Android users seeking the thrill of Nintendo Switch gaming on their mobile devices.
Its impressive performance, intuitive interface, and ongoing advancements in emulation technology make it a top choice in the realm of Android emulation.
As the gaming community eagerly anticipates future updates and improvements, Yuzu stands as a testament to the ever-expanding possibilities of gaming on the go.
With Yuzu, the boundaries between console and mobile gaming blur, offering enthusiasts a seamless and enjoyable experience wherever they choose to embark on their gaming adventures.
In order to run the application correctly, it is necessary to meet the minimum requirements given in the table below.
|Android 8.0 (or higher)
|Quad core 2.0+ Ghz
|6 GB (8 GB recommended)
It is still possible to install the app on devices not mentioned above, but we cannot guarantee its proper functioning.
We recommend backing up the device on which the app will be installed before performing any installation of third-party apps not from the official app Store.
There will be frequent updates which you can grab from the link below.
The last version implements the following new features:
•Input rewrite (in beta version only)
•New graphic user interface on beta version release
•Bugfixes and performance improvements for Android 6.0 (or higher)
•Add compatibility with only accelerometer and auto calibrate for drift for Android 6.0+
•Fix updates integrated into cartridge images
•Update translations (for all language)
•Remove emulated mailbox presentation
•Remove unnecessary system argument to CheatParser’s Parse function
•Fix modifier scale button mapping (in beta version only)
This application is from a third-party developer, so an automatic update won’t be available.
You will need to manually update the app by installing the new version from the APK file; the previous app will be replaced automatically.
All the updates have the latest fixes and optimizations, but their constantly changing nature means that little testing has been done on them and unknown bugs may appear.
- Download APK file on the link button
- Open a File manager
- Select the folder containing the downloaded file
- Open the file .apk
- Press install button
- Launch the app
We are not affiliated with any software house company.
All patents and trademarks are owned by their respective holders.
- Nintendo Switch is a trademark of Nintendo Co., Ltd
- Android is a trademark of Google LLC
All the apps and games are property and trademark of their respective developer or publisher and for home or personal use only.
All resources are obtained via reverse engineering of legally owned devices, games, and information present on the internet.
- Is Yuzu emulator available on the official app stores for Android? Yes, Yuzu emulator is not available on official app stores due to its nature as a third-party emulation tool; you can find it on the official Yuzu website for Android download.
- Does Yuzu emulator support all Nintendo Switch games? Yuzu emulator has made significant progress in game compatibility, but not all games are guaranteed to work flawlessly; check the official compatibility list on the Yuzu website for the latest information.
- Are there specific system requirements for running Yuzu on Android? Yes, Yuzu emulator has certain system requirements; ensure your Android device meets the specifications outlined on the official Yuzu website to achieve optimal performance.
- Is Yuzu emulator legal to use? Yuzu emulator itself is legal, but downloading and playing copyrighted games without owning them is against the law; ensure you have the legal right to use the game ROMs you run on the emulator.
- Can I connect external controllers to play games on Yuzu emulator for Android? Yes, Yuzu emulator supports external controllers; you can connect compatible controllers to your Android device for a more traditional gaming experience.
- Does Yuzu emulator receive regular updates? Yes, the Yuzu development team provides regular updates to improve compatibility, performance, and add new features; it’s recommended to keep your emulator up to date for the best experience.