Yuzu emulator for Android
Yuzu emulator for Android is an experimental open-source project for the Nintendo Switch from the creators of Citra.
It is licensed under the GPLv2 (or any later version). Refer to the license.txt file included.
The Yuzu emulator for Android is made by the developers of the Nintendo 3DS emulator Citra, with significant code shared between the projects. Originally, Yuzu only supported test programs and homebrew, but as of July 2019, a handful of games work without issue.
Yuzu for Android OS only emulates a subset of Switch hardware and therefore most commercial games do not run at full speed or are not fully functional.
Yuzu uses a network service called Boxcat as a replacement for Nintendo’s BCAT dynamic content network. It also offers a resolution rescaling feature that simulates docked, undocked and beyond-native resolutions.
The Yuzu development team announced an update that included experimental features, and beta program is now open. Get it on the link below.
Try also the new Skyline Nintendo Switch emulator for Android, and give us a feedback.
|OS version||Android 6.0 (or higher)|
|CPU||Quad core 2.0+ Ghz|
|RAM||2 GB (4 GB recommended)|
|Disk space||50 MB|
- Input rewrite (in beta version only)
- New graphic user interface on beta version release
- Bugfixes and performance improvements for Android 6.0 (or higher)
- Add compatibility with only accelerometer and auto calibrate for drift for Android 6.0+
- Fix updates integrated into cartridge images
- Update translations (for all language)
- Remove emulated mailbox presentation
- Remove unnecessary system argument to CheatParser’s Parse function
- Fix modifier scale button mapping (in beta version only)
- PUBG Android emulator for PC – Download ZIP
- How to install APK on iOS (iPhone and iPad devices)
- Cemu Nintendo Wii U emulator for Mac OS – Download DMG
- How to install IPA on iPhone & iPad – File for iOS devices
- Delta emulator for iOS – Download IPA/App
We are sorry that this app was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?