Dolphin emulator for Android
Dolphin is an Android emulator for two recent video game consoles: the GameCube and the Nintendo Wii. It allows smartphone gamers to enjoy games for these two consoles in full HD (1080p) with several enhancements: compatibility with all controllers, turbo speed, networked multiplayer, and even more. Now is avable the new version for iOS devices.
MMJ beta versions are released every month, usually accompanied by a Progress Report article. They are a good balance between the Dolphin development versions and the stable versions. You can find it on the link below.
When Dolphin went open-source in 2008, it was released under the GPLv2 license. However it has since been relicensed to GPLv2+. According to the license, you may use Dolphin and its source code for any purpose, but distributing Dolphin requires that the source code be released and attribution given.
Dolphin has been well received in the IT and video gaming media for its high compatibility, steady development progress, the number of available features, and the ability to play games with graphical improvements over the original consoles.
Over 200 people have worked hard over the years to create Dolphin and it is not affiliated with Nintendo in any way.
|OS version||Android 4.4 (or higher)|
|CPU||Quad core 1.5+ Ghz|
|RAM||1 GB (2 GB recommended)|
|Disk space||50 MB|
- Improve CPU performance for Android 6.0+
- bugfix and improvements in the MMJ beta version
- Support local multiplayer and Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection (for Android OS 6.0+)
- Fixed linking GameCube and Game Boy Advance titles
- Added load customized texture maps (for beta version tester only)
- Improve CPU/GPU performance (for Android OS 5.0+)
- Add support for more external controller
- PUBG Android emulator for PC – Download ZIP
- How to install APK on iOS (iPhone and iPad devices)
- Cemu Nintendo Wii U emulator for Mac OS – Download DMG
- How to install IPA on iPhone & iPad – File for iOS devices
- Delta emulator for iOS – Download IPA/App
We are sorry that this app was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?