Minecraft Forge for Android
Minecraft Forge for Android OS is a game utility application developed by LexManos for Minecraft, compatible with smartphone and tablet devices.
This free and open-source program works as a server that lets players download and install mods on the sandbox game.
It creates compatibility between the current version of the game and the community-created modifications.
Minecraft Forge is ideal for players who want to tweak specific features within Minecraft for mobile devices.
With this added to your game, you can introduce new creatures, items, and blocks.
Although, note that once you use the app to change the settings, you will need to continue using it to access the same mods you played.
Minecraft Forge is a helpful tool created for the sandbox game.
Modding can be difficult in some games, but this app simplifies it.
With it, you can manage your mods with ease, selecting it as a profile on your Minecraft launcher, adds a button that allows you to view a list of your mods.
From there, you can choose the Minecraft mods you want to use and launch the game as usual.
Moreover, Forge allows you to copy a newly downloaded mod to the mods folder without searching for the location manually.
On top of it all, it lets you create your very own server.
With this, you can turn the game into a multiplayer by allowing your friends access to the server.
Although, doing so may take some time as the process is quite tricky.
In order to run the application correctly, it is necessary to meet the minimum requirements given in the table below.
|OS version||Android 8.0 (or higher)|
|CPU||Quad core 1.5 GHz (or more)|
|RAM||3 GB (4 GB recommended)|
|Disk space||32 MB|
It is still possible to install the app on devices not mentioned above, but we cannot guarantee its proper functioning.
We recommend backing up the device on which the app will be installed before performing any installation of third-party apps not from the official app Store.
There will be frequent updates which you can grab from the link below.
The last version implements the following new features:
- Fix experimental world warning screen appearing everytime
- Fix continuing to use items after dropping or when a shield breaks
- Add onStopUsing hook to IForgeItem
- Document RegisterParticleProvidersEvent’s APIs
- Fix incorrect ListTag.getLongArray result
- Fix missing patch that left TagBuilder#replace unused
- Add 2 new RenderLevelStageEvent.Stage for After Entities and After Block Entities
This application is from a third-party developer, so an automatic update won’t be available.
You will need to manually update the app by installing the new version from the APK file; the previous app will be replaced automatically.
All the updates have the latest fixes and optimizations, but their constantly changing nature means that little testing has been done on them and unknown bugs may appear.
- Open this link on your browser and download BIOS file: https://apkod.com/download-category/bios/
- Move the BIOS file (part 1 and part 2) on the following directory in your device: /android/data/com.cobesoft.build22/bios/ (if this folder doesn’t exist please create it)
- Open this link on your browser and download Data file: https://apkod.com/download-category/data/
- Move the Data .obb file (part 1 and part 2) on the following directory in your device: /android/data/com.cobesoft.build22/data/
- Launch the app