Play Station Portable emulator for Android
It translates PSP CPU instructions directly into optimized x86, x64, ARM or ARM64 machine code, using JIT recompilers (dynarecs).
Even on modern Android phones and tablets, you can often run at double the original resolution.
No BIOS file required to play, PPSSPP is an “HLE” emulator. Default settings balance good compatibility and speed.
- Play in HD resolutions and more
- Play on a tablet for big-screen mobile gaming
- Customize on-screen touch controls or use an external controller or keyboard
- Save and restore game state anywhere, anytime
- Crank up the anisotropic filtering and texture scaling
- Continue where you left off by transferring saves from your real PSP
PPSSPP is an open source project, licensed under the GPL 2.0 (or later). Partly thanks to such contributions, PPSSPP’s compatibility is steadily increasing, letting us all play our PSP games on the devices of our choice.
You need to have your PSP games as .CSO or .ISO files.
There are tools to turn ISO files into CSO (compressed ISO) files to save space, such as maxcso by [Unknown].
|OS version||Android 4.1 (or higher)|
|CPU||Dual core 1.5+ Ghz|
|RAM||250 MB (500 MB recommended)|
|Disk space||50 MB|
•Frames in-flight now configurable to reduce input lag at the cost of speed
•Add toggle mode to combo button
•SDL mouse support, Qt menu upgrades
•Real support for chinese patched version of Hatsune Miku Project Diva Extend
•Some minor kernel module support
•Fixed fullscreen toggling with Vulkan in SDL builds
•Fix for control layout editor