Lucky Patcher for iOS
Lucky Patcher for iOS is a free app that can mod many apps and Games, Block ads, remove unwanted system apps, backup apps before and after modifying, remove license verification from paid apps and games, etc. It’s now aviable for iPhone and iPad devices.
Lucky Patcher is harmful for other apps and games developers as it can decrease their revenue. Using Lucky Patcher can be illegal in some countries if the government has certain laws. However you can use lucky patcher without any problems. But distributing any patched apps or games is illegal. If you are an honest person and don’t want to harm app developers, you should avoid Lucky Patcher app.
Now you can easily use all the paid apps for free just by removing the license verification connected to it. You can use those paid apps absolutely free of cost. The ‘Custom Patch’ feature that is available enables you to get all the premium versions of the applications for free, so no payment burden you have got to deal with.
Lucky Patcher doesn’t collect any sensible user data.
|OS version||iOS 8.0 (or higher)|
|Device||iPhone 7+ (or equivalent iPad)|
|RAM||Not minimum requirements|
|Disk space||20 MB|
- Now disable signature manager from your control panel
- Shifting to latest and upgraded patches to work on new popular apps
- Battery consumption reduced while tool is working (for iOS 9.0+)
- UI changed and more game hacks added (now also for iPad devices)
- Custom patches to mod apps
- Activity function to optimize and handle the process created
- Optimized speed and improved patching (for iPhone 8 or higher)
To know how to install an .ipa file on your iPhone or iPad please follow this guide.
- Provenance emulator for Android – Download APK
- Yuzu Nintendo Switch emulator for PC Windows – Download ZIP
- N64 Nintendo 64 emulator for iOS – Download IPA
- Apex Legends Mobile for iOS – Download IPA
- Apex Legends Mobile for Android – Download APK
We are sorry that this app was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?