Egg NS emulator for Android
Egg NS emulator for Android is an app that allows you to run Nintendo Switch games on your mobile phone.
Players can run Egg NS on their smartphone to play Nintendo Switch games, and it brings a different control experience to Switch fans.
The Egg NS emulator was developed by NXTeam Studios in the United States over a period of two years, and is now available. NXTeam will continue its efforts to optimize the performance, stability and compatibility of the Egg NS emulator.
- Nintendo Switch is a trademark of Nintendo Co., Ltd.
- Android is a trademark of Google LLC.
Get your favourite Nintendo Switch games and put on your SD card / USB storage.
Some games may be delayed or flashback in the process of running. This may be related to the performance of the mobile phone, or it may be related to other unknown factors.
You are legally required to dump your games from your Nintendo Switch.Making and obtaining Switchdroid folder and game‘s ROM files is very complicated, and requires certain expertise and technology, you can also find other players to share or obtain from other places.
|OS version||Android 5.0 (or higher)|
|CPU||Quad core 2.0+ Ghz|
|RAM||1 GB (2 GB recommended)|
|Disk space||30 MB|
- Optimized the frame rate performance of some games.
- Fixed the screen mirroring problem for some games
- Reduced the usage of ram and optimize the game performance of low RAM devices
- Fixed the problem of abnormal UI display.
- Added support for Huawei mobile phones, i.e. those with Kirin 990 and 980 chips
- Fixed the mirroring issue that occurs in some games
Download first Switch Data.zip (12.5 MB), extract and copy it in the main folder of your device. After that install the apk on the link below.
- PUBG Android emulator for PC – Download ZIP
- How to install APK on iOS (iPhone and iPad devices)
- Cemu Nintendo Wii U emulator for Mac OS – Download DMG
- How to install IPA on iPhone & iPad – File for iOS devices
- Delta emulator for iOS – Download IPA/App
We are sorry that this app was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?