Skyline emulator for iOS
Skyline emulator for iOS is an experimental app that runs on iPhone and iPad devices and emulates the functionality of a Nintendo Switch™ system. It’s licensed under the MPL, refer to the license file for more information.
- Nintendo Switch is a trademark of Nintendo Co., Ltd.
- iOS is a trademark of Apple Inc.
Skyline is one of the most popular Nintendo Switch emulators, allowing you to play a wide range of games on multiple devices with iOS.
The app was developed with the intention to give users an easy transition from the physical Switch to playing on your phone.
The Nintendo Switch Emulator app was built with a complex engine that is much different from the previous Skyline Android emulator.
The app was developed not only for single play but also for providing an epic multiplayer experience for all users.
The Skyline Emulator App is available for both Android and iPhone mobile phones. Make sure you are running the latest versions of your phones operating system in order to avoid any issues. Wifi or Your phones internet data is required to play online.
|OS version||iOS 9.0 (or higher)|
|RAM||1 GB (2 GB recommended)|
|Disk space||50 MB|
- New graphic user interface (for iPhone 9 or higher only)
- Improved CPU performance (for iOS 10.0+)
- Memory Management improvements
- Complete restructure the entire project and rewrite nearly every file
- Addition of comments to the codebase for every function and class in header files
- New Icon
- Rewrite how adapters work so headers can be put alongside items
- New advance settings in the main menu
To know how to install an .ipa file on your iPhone or iPad please follow this guide.
- Provenance emulator for Android – Download APK
- Yuzu Nintendo Switch emulator for PC Windows – Download ZIP
- N64 Nintendo 64 emulator for iOS – Download IPA
- Apex Legends Mobile for iOS – Download IPA
- Apex Legends Mobile for Android – Download APK
We are sorry that this app was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?