SwitchDroid emulator for Android
SwitchDROID emulator for Android capable of emulating on Android all the Nintendo Switch video console games with great results in terms of graphics and playability.
Please be wary of the emulator’s limitations. SwitchDroid can be emulated as its architecture is very similiar to the one of a mobile phone.
Still, the games are quite demanding, speed and compatibility depends on many aspects of your device.
SwitchDroid emulator for Android can run most Nintendo Switch commercial games on high level mobile devices.
This emulator offers us the chance to control all the games from our touchscreen but it’s also compatible with external gamepads, therefore, the user experience is quite similar to what Switch is capable of offering us.
Furthermore, the good thing about this application is that other than Switch, it’s also capable of emulating other older video consoles such as the Nintendo 64, 3DS or NES.
No games are included in this app and you need to obtain yours in a legal way.
Place them onto your SD card, and browse to them from within the app.
In order to run the application correctly, it is necessary to meet the minimum requirements given in the table below.
|OS version||Android 7.0 (or higher)|
|CPU||Quad core 2.0+ Ghz|
|RAM||4 GB (6 GB recommended)|
|Disk space||64 MB|
It is still possible to install the app on devices not mentioned above, but we cannot guarantee its proper functioning.
We recommend backing up the device on which the app will be installed before performing any installation of third-party apps not from the official app Store.
There will be frequent updates which you can grab from the link below.
The last version implements the following new features:
•Optimized the FPS performance of some games
•Fixed the screen mirroring problem for some games (only for Android 6.0 or higher)
•Reduced the usage of memory and optimize the game performance of low RAM devices
•Fixed the problem of abnormal UI display
•Added support for external controller (only for Android 6.0 or higher)
•Fixed the option settings in the main menu
This application is from a third-party developer, so an automatic update won’t be available.
You will need to manually update the app by installing the new version from the APK file; the previous app will be replaced automatically.
All the updates have the latest fixes and optimizations, but their constantly changing nature means that little testing has been done on them and unknown bugs may appear.
- Download APK file on the link button
- Open a File manager
- Select the folder containing the downloaded file
- Open the file .apk
- Press install button
- Launch the app
We are not affiliated with any software house company.
All patents and trademarks are owned by their respective holders.
- Nintendo Switch is a trademark of Nintendo Co., Ltd
- Android is a trademark of Google LLC
All the apps and games are property and trademark of their respective developer or publisher and for home or personal use only.
All resources are obtained via reverse engineering of legally owned devices, games, and information present on the internet.
- Does this emulator supports multiplayer functionality?
- Yes, this console emulator offer multiplayer support, allowing you to play games with friends online.
- What system requirements are needed to run console emulator smoothly?
- System requirements vary depending on the emulator and the console being emulated. Generally, a modern device with a decent CPU and GPU is recommended.
- Are ROMs and game files included with emulator, or do I need to find them separately?
- Emulators typically do not come with ROMs or game files due to copyright restrictions. You’ll need to source these files separately.
- Can I use original game controllers with this console emulator?
- Yes, the emulator supports original game controllers. You may need to configure the emulator settings to use the specific controller.
- Are there any legal considerations when using console emulators and ROMs?
- Yes, the legality of using emulators and ROMs can vary by country and jurisdiction. It’s important to ensure you have the legal right to use the games you’re emulating.