Egg NS emulator for iOS
Players can run Egg NS on their smartphone to play Nintendo Switch games, and it brings a different control experience to Switch fans.
The Egg NS emulator was developed by NXTeam Studios in the United States over a period of two years, and is now available.
NXTeam will continue its efforts to optimize the performance, stability and compatibility of the Egg NS emulator.
Egg NS allows Android users to be able to enjoy the games from the video-console on their mobile devices.
It features a very well-designed interface and only the essential settings that are easy to find.
Of course, the games need to be downloaded from alternative sources given that the emulator does not offer any of them.
The emulator offers a user experience that is similar to that of the original console but in order to achieve this, it is advisable to use a controller supported by Android because controlling the games from the touch screen can be quite difficult.
Get your favourite Nintendo Switch games and put on your device storage.
In order to run the application correctly, it is necessary to meet the minimum requirements given in the table below.
|iOS 9.0 (or higher)
|iPhone 8+ (or equivalent iPad)
It is still possible to install the app on devices not mentioned above, but we cannot guarantee its proper functioning.
We recommend backing up the device on which the app will be installed before performing any installation of third-party apps not from the official app Store.
There will be frequent updates which you can grab from the link below.
The last version implements the following new features:
•Optimized the frame rate performance of some games
•Fixed the screen mirroring problem for some games (for iPhone devices only)
•Reduced the usage of ram and optimize the game performance of low iOS version
•Fixed the problem of abnormal UI display.
•Added support for iPad devices
•Fixed the mirroring issue that occurs in some games
This application is from a third-party developer, so an automatic update won’t be available.
You will need to manually update the app by installing the new version from the IPA file; the previous app will be replaced automatically.
All the updates have the latest fixes and optimizations, but their constantly changing nature means that little testing has been done on them and unknown bugs may appear.
- Download AltServer on your computer:
- Install AltStore to your iPhone (or iPad)
- Launch AltStore to begin downloading apps
- Leave AltServer running, and AltStore will do the rest
If you have some problem to install the app, you can try to follow the complete guide.
We are not affiliated with any software house company.
All patents and trademarks are owned by their respective holders.
- Nintendo Switch is a trademark of Nintendo Co., Ltd
- iOS is a trademark of Apple Inc.
- AltStore is property of AltStore LLC
All the apps and games are property and trademark of their respective developer or publisher and for home or personal use only.
All resources are obtained via reverse engineering of legally owned devices, games, and information present on the internet.
- Does this emulator supports multiplayer functionality?
- Yes, this console emulator offer multiplayer support, allowing you to play games with friends online.
- What system requirements are needed to run console emulator smoothly?
- System requirements vary depending on the emulator and the console being emulated. Generally, a modern device with a decent CPU and GPU is recommended.
- Are ROMs and game files included with emulator, or do I need to find them separately?
- Emulators typically do not come with ROMs or game files due to copyright restrictions. You’ll need to source these files separately.
- Can I use original game controllers with this console emulator?
- Yes, the emulator supports original game controllers. You may need to configure the emulator settings to use the specific controller.
- Are there any legal considerations when using console emulators and ROMs?
- Yes, the legality of using emulators and ROMs can vary by country and jurisdiction. It’s important to ensure you have the legal right to use the games you’re emulating.