XBox One emulator for iOS
This emulator is just made to deliver the best user experience to its users. It is very stable and able to run some games smoothly without any glitches.
In spite of the box emulator’s features, it can’t support pirated and live games.
This app doesn’t currently have stable builds, but you can obtain pre-release builds from the link below.
XBox One emulator for iOS contains it’s own implementation of the Xbox kernel, which means there’s no need to acquire a dump from your Xbox.
In it’s current form, the Cxbx-Reloaded kernel forwards many of the 378 kernel APIs towards the host MacOS kernel APIs.
Beta version is closed. So please get the final version by clicking the “Download App” button
- Instruction Guide – It comes up with the Instruction guide which guides the user on how to emulate games on it.
- Backup Creator – It is bundled up with the xISO programs and the Xbox backup creator.
- Highly Compatible – The Xeon emulator is highly compatible with both the operating systems such as Windows and DoS.
|OS version||iOS 9.0 (or higher)|
|Device||iPhone 8+ (or equivalent iPad)|
|RAM||2 GB (3 GB recommended)|
|Disk space||50 MB|
- DirectSound, audio, improvements
- Selection renderer/audio support (now also for iPad)
- Fixed log filtering support
- New GUI 2.0 improvements
- New OpenGL feature
- Loading and running a REAL Xbox kernel/bios
- Start GUI v2.0 development
- Compatible with new Xbox One firmware
- you can now reduce the bit-rate to increase performance
- Fixed external controller support
To know how to install an .ipa file on your iPhone or iPad please follow this guide.
- Provenance emulator for Android – Download APK
- Yuzu Nintendo Switch emulator for PC Windows – Download ZIP
- N64 Nintendo 64 emulator for iOS – Download IPA
- Apex Legends Mobile for iOS – Download IPA
- Apex Legends Mobile for Android – Download APK
We are sorry that this app was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?