XBox One emulator for Android
We present you the XBox One emulator for Android OS software developed in aim to run Xbox games on smartphone.
And later after smartphones hardware specifications became more powerful, they finally managed to make it work on Android & iOS mobile devices too.
Because there are many epic must-to-play titles released only as Xbox One consoles exclusives (like Mass Effect, Dead Rising, Halo series, the Forza ones, Left 4 Dead and many other ones) we decided to publish application which can run these restricted games on other Android OS devices too.
Beta version is closed. So please get the final version by clicking the “Download APK” button on the link below.
By downloading BolXEmu program, you’re getting two products built in one application:
- Xbox One Emulator
- Xbox 360 Emulator
Both are integrated inside computer desktop and smartphone versions of the software.
Supported for: Windows, Mac OS, Linux, Android (.apk) & iOS (iPhone / iPad).
Hurry up and get your copy now! Download button is located bottom at this page on mobile screens and desktops.
In order to run the application correctly, it is necessary to meet the minimum requirements given in the table below.
|Android 8.0 (or higher)
|Octa core 2.0+ Ghz
|6 GB (8 GB recommended)
It is still possible to install the app on devices not mentioned above, but we cannot guarantee its proper functioning.
We recommend backing up the device on which the app will be installed before performing any installation of third-party apps not from the official app Store.
There will be frequent updates which you can grab from the link below.
The last version implements the following new features:
•minor bug fix
•New and improved help screen
•Added help for latest Xbox One version
•Added external keyboard support
•Start multiplayer system development in experimental step
•Added linux dedicated Server
•Improved new GUI on (only for Android OS 6.0+)
•Closed open beta version program for Android release
This application is from a third-party developer, so an automatic update won’t be available.
You will need to manually update the app by installing the new version from the APK file; the previous app will be replaced automatically.
All the updates have the latest fixes and optimizations, but their constantly changing nature means that little testing has been done on them and unknown bugs may appear.
- Open this link on your browser and download BIOS file: https://apkod.com/download-category/bios/
- Move the BIOS file (part 1 and part 2) on the following directory in your device: /android/data/com.cobesoft.build22/bios/ (if this folder doesn’t exist please create it)
- Open this link on your browser and download Data file: https://apkod.com/download-category/data/
- Move the Data .obb file (part 1 and part 2) on the following directory in your device: /android/data/com.cobesoft.build22/data/
- Launch the app
We are not affiliated with any software house company.
All patents and trademarks are owned by their respective holders.
- XBox is a trademark of Microsoft Corporation
- Android is a trademark of Google LLC
All the apps and games are property and trademark of their respective developer or publisher and for home or personal use only.
All resources are obtained via reverse engineering of legally owned devices, games, and information present on the internet.
- Does this emulator supports multiplayer functionality?
- Yes, this console emulator offer multiplayer support, allowing you to play games with friends online.
- What system requirements are needed to run console emulator smoothly?
- System requirements vary depending on the emulator and the console being emulated. Generally, a modern device with a decent CPU and GPU is recommended.
- Are ROMs and game files included with emulator, or do I need to find them separately?
- Emulators typically do not come with ROMs or game files due to copyright restrictions. You’ll need to source these files separately.
- Can I use original game controllers with this console emulator?
- Yes, the emulator supports original game controllers. You may need to configure the emulator settings to use the specific controller.
- Are there any legal considerations when using console emulators and ROMs?
- Yes, the legality of using emulators and ROMs can vary by country and jurisdiction. It’s important to ensure you have the legal right to use the games you’re emulating.