Nintendo Switch emulator for Android
Please be wary of the emulator’s limitations. Switch can be emulated as its architecture is very similiar to the one of a mobile phone. Still, the games are quite demanding, speed and compatibility depends on many aspects of your device.
- Link cable emulation either on the same device, or across devices over Bluetooth or Wi-Fi.
- Fastest emulation, therefore saves your battery to the MAX.
- Very high game compatibility. Run nearly all games without a problem.
- Gyroscope/tilt/solar sensor and rumble emulation.
- Enter GameShark/ActionReplay/CodeBreaker cheat codes and enable/disable them on the fly while the game is running.
- IPS/UPS ROM patching
- OpenGL rendering backend, as well as normal rendering on devices without a GPU.
List of some of the compatible games are:
- Legend of Zelda: Breath Of The Wild
- Super Mario Maker 2
- Super Mario Odyssey
- Mario Kart Eight Deluxe
- Pokemon Let’s Go Pikachu & Eevee
- Pokemon Sword & Shield
No games are included in this app and you need to obtain yours in a legal way. Place them onto your SD card, and browse to them from within the app.
|OS version||Android 5.0 (or higher)|
|CPU||Quad core 1.5+ Ghz|
|RAM||1 GB (2 GB recommended)|
|Disk space||30 MB|
If your phone isn’t supported yet, please keep an eye out for new versions. We take the feedback and make improvements based on it. Consider sharing the project with others if you want to help us.
•Added external controller support
•Improved New GUI for Android 6.0+
•Enchanted performance with Android 6.0+