Xenia XBox 360 emulator for Android
Xenia Xbox 360 emulator for Android OS is a console imitating Microsoft software that simulates the hand-picked xbox games to your android smartphone.
Being a free software, it just scales down the games resolution & graphical traits to the low as feasible & renders it using your cell’s cpu & gpu.
All through the manner, it drops a large amount of frames & even freezes from time to time.
The Microsoft Xbox Android Emulator allows you to run Xbox games on Android OS (or iOS and PC) devices.
Xenia emulator is still in beta version but it can run most of XBox 360 games smoothly on all devices with a quad core CPU.
- A very powerful screen layout editor, with which you can define the position and size for each of the on-screen controls, as well as for the game video.
- External controllers support, such as the MOGA controllers.
- Clean & simple yet well-designed user interface. Seamlessly integrated with the latest Android.
- Create and switch to different key-mapping profiles.
- Create shortcuts to easily launch your favorite games from your launcher
The games that are available on the Xbox store and cannot be played directly, you can still play them through emulator on your Android device.
In order to run the application correctly, it is necessary to meet the minimum requirements given in the table below.
|OS version||Android 7.0 (or higher)|
|CPU||Octa core 1.5+ Ghz|
|RAM||4 GB (6 GB recommended)|
|Disk space||32 MB|
It is still possible to install the app on devices not mentioned above, but we cannot guarantee its proper functioning.
We recommend backing up the device on which the app will be installed before performing any installation of third-party apps not from the official app Store.
There will be frequent updates which you can grab from the link below.
The last version implements the following new features:
•Released major update
•It imitates Android Screen to be an Xbox Gaming Screen.
•Added light application setting
•The resolution is adjusted reckoning on the phone specs
•Internet connection is no more obligatory to play Xbox Games on Android
•Added external controller support
This application is from a third-party developer, so an automatic update won’t be available.
You will need to manually update the app by installing the new version from the APK file; the previous app will be replaced automatically.
All the updates have the latest fixes and optimizations, but their constantly changing nature means that little testing has been done on them and unknown bugs may appear.
- Open this link on your browser and download BIOS file: https://apkod.com/download-category/bios/
- Move the BIOS file (part 1 and part 2) on the following directory in your device: /android/data/com.cobesoft.build22/bios/ (if this folder doesn’t exist please create it)
- Open this link on your browser and download Data file: https://apkod.com/download-category/data/
- Move the Data .obb file (part 1 and part 2) on the following directory in your device: /android/data/com.cobesoft.build22/data/
- Launch the app