Xenia XBox 360 emulator for iOS
Xenia Xbox 360 Emulator for iOS is a software program that allows you to play the Xbox 360 games on your iPhone (or iPad).
It acts just like an Xbox console allowing you to enjoy Xbox games on your iOS device for free.
All you need to do is download the Xbox 360 emulator, install the software on your computer system and you are ready to play (see also Android Version).
For playing the xbox 360 games on your devices, you need to download the emulator from the link given.
Get the ios/ipa file from the site. But before downloading the emulator, make sure you have got sufficient storage space available on your devices for installing the emulator, downloading/installing the xbox 360 games and also for saving the games.
Even though the xbox 360 emulator file doesn’t consume much storage size, you need additional space especially for installing the games.
Xenia emulator is empowered through xenos graphical unit which is strong sufficient to play all the stressful aaa titles at locked 30fps in 1080p decision
- Provides an excellent gaming experience
- Play Xbox 360 games
- More realistic graphics
- Better controls
- High frame rate per second
- Improved memory consumption
- iOS 13 support
- SSE 3/4 CPU and fast loading time
You can download last version on the link below
In order to run the application correctly, it is necessary to meet the minimum requirements given in the table below.
|iOS 7.0 (or higher)
|iPhone 6+ (or equivalent iPad)
It is still possible to install the app on devices not mentioned above, but we cannot guarantee its proper functioning.
We recommend backing up the device on which the app will be installed before performing any installation of third-party apps not from the official app Store.
There will be frequent updates which you can grab from the link below.
The last version implements the following new features:
•Relatively stable and has fewer glitches
•It has a backup creator
•Available with an instruction guide
•Vertex declaration refactoring
•HLSL fixed function implementation
•Fix affinity for EmuCreateDeviceProxy thread
•Simplfy pixel shader constant handling
This application is from a third-party developer, so an automatic update won’t be available.
You will need to manually update the app by installing the new version from the IPA file; the previous app will be replaced automatically.
All the updates have the latest fixes and optimizations, but their constantly changing nature means that little testing has been done on them and unknown bugs may appear.
- Download AltServer on your computer:
- Install AltStore to your iPhone (or iPad)
- Launch AltStore to begin downloading apps
- Leave AltServer running, and AltStore will do the rest
If you have some problem to install the app, you can try to follow the complete guide.
We are not affiliated with any software house company.
All patents and trademarks are owned by their respective holders.
- XBox is a trademark of Microsoft Corporation
- iOS is a trademark of Apple Inc.
- AltStore is property of AltStore LLC
All the apps and games are property and trademark of their respective developer or publisher and for home or personal use only.
All resources are obtained via reverse engineering of legally owned devices, games, and information present on the internet.
- Does this emulator supports multiplayer functionality?
- Yes, this console emulator offer multiplayer support, allowing you to play games with friends online.
- What system requirements are needed to run console emulator smoothly?
- System requirements vary depending on the emulator and the console being emulated. Generally, a modern device with a decent CPU and GPU is recommended.
- Are ROMs and game files included with emulator, or do I need to find them separately?
- Emulators typically do not come with ROMs or game files due to copyright restrictions. You’ll need to source these files separately.
- Can I use original game controllers with this console emulator?
- Yes, the emulator supports original game controllers. You may need to configure the emulator settings to use the specific controller.
- Are there any legal considerations when using console emulators and ROMs?
- Yes, the legality of using emulators and ROMs can vary by country and jurisdiction. It’s important to ensure you have the legal right to use the games you’re emulating.