Vita3K PS Vita emulator for Mac OS
Vita3K PS Vita emulator for Mac is an experimental PlayStation Vita software for MacOS devices.
Play Station Vita is an eighth-generation handheld game console by Sony, released in Japan on December 17, 2011, and in North America on February 15, 2012.
Currently, Vita3K supports maidumps, .pkg, NoNpDrm, FAGDec, or manually decrypted games (Vitamin dumps are not supported). The games should be in a .zip or .vpk format if you want to install them from the emulator, or if you prefer to copy them yourself, you can drag and drop the game folder in your
pref_path/ux0/app folder (not applicable for NoNpDrm dumps/.pkg files).
The recent work allows the users to create multiple accounts to log in to the emulator.
This will act like your PSN account, which stores all of your achievements you have earned in games so far.
In order to play audio many games use a proprietary piece of software from Sony named NGS.
You can imagine NGS like a DJ, it allows you to mix and manipulate audio streams, then output the final audio data, in which you can decide whatever to do with it: save to a file or give it to the speaker to play music.
PlayStation and PS Vita are trademarks of Sony Interactive Entertainment Inc.
The emulator is not related to or endorsed by Sony, or derived from confidential materials belonging to Sony.
The emulator performance and accuracy varies depending on your hardware.
We cannot guarantee it will perform well if your PC barely meets the minimum requirements.
For the best experience make sure you’re within the recommended requirements as most of the reported games are tested with such requirements.
Vita3K does not condone piracy, therefore, you are required to dump your own games.
If you’re having trouble running Vita3K and it complains about
VCRUNTME140_1.dll was not found, download and install the Visual C++ 2015-2019 Redistributable.
In order to run the application correctly, it is necessary to meet the minimum requirements given in the table below.
|OS version||Mac OS X – 10.13 or above|
|RAM||4 GB (6 GB recommended)|
|Disk space||32 MB|
It is still possible to install the app on devices not mentioned above, but we cannot guarantee its proper functioning.
We recommend backing up the device on which the app will be installed before performing any installation of third-party apps not from the official app Store.
•Added an option to exclude GUI from build for better portability
•Added features that are related to streamline debugging process
•GXM implementation, shader decoding/recompilation, backend-specific things
•Implemented forceload mode & forcesave mode for color/stencil/depth surface
- Download .zip file
- Extract and click on the file to start installation
- Click on setup icon
- Click Open to proceed with the installation
- Select the destination folder
- Run the application
We are not affiliated with any software house company.
All patents and trademarks are owned by their respective holders.
- Play Station is a trademark of Sony Interactive Entertainment
- macOS is a trademark of Apple Inc.
All the apps and games are property and trademark of their respective developer or publisher and for home or personal use only.
All resources are obtained via reverse engineering of legally owned devices, games, and information present on the internet.
- Does this emulator supports multiplayer functionality?
- Yes, this console emulator offer multiplayer support, allowing you to play games with friends online.
- What system requirements are needed to run console emulator smoothly?
- System requirements vary depending on the emulator and the console being emulated. Generally, a modern device with a decent CPU and GPU is recommended.
- Are ROMs and game files included with emulator, or do I need to find them separately?
- Emulators typically do not come with ROMs or game files due to copyright restrictions. You’ll need to source these files separately.
- Can I use original game controllers with this console emulator?
- Yes, the emulator supports original game controllers. You may need to configure the emulator settings to use the specific controller.
- Are there any legal considerations when using console emulators and ROMs?
- Yes, the legality of using emulators and ROMs can vary by country and jurisdiction. It’s important to ensure you have the legal right to use the games you’re emulating.