Install Windows 11 on Android devices
Computer Launcher 2 can give the desktop computer style Launcher on Android devices with a Windows 11 launcher.
Check this computer style launcher available for Android OS smartphone and tablet.
Computer Launcher 2 is an excellent app for you to experience the Computer in Style UI.
Customize your phone with unique look and feel of the fastest launcher. Amaze your loved one with computer look of your Android and also share it with your loved ones.
Support File manager – With built-in support of File Explorer and File Manager you can search and explore your files and Folders, Copy, Paste, Zip/Unzip, RAR, Delete Files, Share Files and more.
Explore your file system with this simple and efficient file explorer and file manager in native desktop computer design.
Create folder Click on the screen then select create a folder as the folder will be created.
Network Sharing of files and folders:
Share your files and folders with other users of computer launcher 2 over WIFI network. Access your files everywhere over FTP/LAN.
- Computer Launcher 2 style Start Menu
- Android application in Stylish Tiles – In Start Menu
- Best application are available on One Click – Create Shortcuts of most used application on Desktop by press and Hold Feature
- Easy Navigation to the Apps
- Built-In support of File Explorer in Computer Launcher 2
- Create Folders, Cut, Copy, Paste, Move, Share etc.
- Listing of all of your drives, SD Card, Storage, audio and video files and pictures in PC style
- Computer Launcher 2 Taskbar
- put the files to Recycle Bin and delete later in win 10 style
- Built-in ZIP support allows you to decompress or extract ZIP/RAR files
- Action Center. Notifier Center: Like win 10 launcher, the computer also has a action center bar. You can check the notice of application or system with Notification Center
- Computer Launcher 2 Widgets
- Drag and drop Improved
- Clock Widget
- Weather Widget
- RAM info widget
- Changeable folders
- Live Wallpapers
- Photo tiles changeable
- Task-bar icons removable
- App Folders
- Weather, Calendar and Photos tiles Added
- Task-bar Transparency option added
- Improved Themes Compatibility
- Multi Tasking Made optional (enable /disable from settings)
- Lock Screen
- Multi Color Support for Task bar and menu
- Themes and Icon Pack – Android TV /Tablet support
- Hide Applications
- Icons Removable
- Add Applications in Start Menu (Paid Only)
- Change the Start Menu Application (Press and Hold the app to change)
- Change applications in Task-bar (Press and Hold)
- Built-In Gallery Feature added
- Photo Tile changeable
- Built in apps (Photo viewer)
- To run Windows 11 on your mobile phone, you must first install the “Windows 11 Launcher” app on your phone. The link to download the app is given below
- Download the APK file and install it on your device
- Open this app and select “Home Launcher”
- Select Computer Launcher 2
Now your phone will run completely with Windows 11 OS on Android device.
•Old style win 10 menu option added in settings
This guide can answer the following questions:
•How to install Windows 11 on Android
•Can I open Windows 11 on Smartphone
•Can You install Windows 11 on Android
•Can you run Windows 11 on Android
•How to run Windows 11 on Android
•How to download Windows 11 for Android
If you want to contact APKOD staff, ask questions, request support or give us a feedback please use this form.
Follow us on social networks on the links below to support us or give us feedback: