XBox Series X & S emulator for Mac OS
XBox Series X Emulator for Mac is not made for illegal activities, and we have a strict policy about piracy.
All registered trademarks, including name “Xbox” and “Xbox Series X” and their graphic materials (logos) are intellectual property of their respective network.
This application is not affiliated with Microsoft Corporation in any way.
The goal of this project is to experiment, research, and educate on the topic of emulation of modern devices and operating systems.
It is not for enabling illegal activity. All information is obtained via reverse engineering of legally purchased devices and games and information made public on the internet (you’d be surprised what’s indexed on Google…).
The default graphical interface of this emulator is optimized for navigation with a game controller and incorporates a database-driven playlist system to browse your collection with metadata and thumbnails.
The graphic interface also allows you to tweak settings and perform other customizations on a game-by-game basis.
In this GUI, game controllers are the preferred way to navigate.
You can perform every action using the controller, including launching games or triggering the RetroArch menu from the active game.
All resources are obtained via a reverse engineering of legally owned devices, games, and information present on the internet.
In order to run the application correctly, it is necessary to meet the minimum requirements given in the table below.
|OS version||Mac OS X – 10.13 or above|
|RAM||6 GB (8 GB recommended)|
|Disk space||256 MB|
It is still possible to install the app on devices not mentioned above, but we cannot guarantee its proper functioning.
We recommend backing up the device on which the app will be installed before performing any installation of third-party apps not from the official app Store.
•Alpha step experimental build n°a00b0.12m (devoper version)
- Download .dmg file
- Click on the file to start installation
- Click on setup icon
- Click Open to proceed with the installation
- Select the destination folder
- Run the application
We are not affiliated with any software house company.
All patents and trademarks are owned by their respective holders.
- XBox is a trademark of Microsoft Corporation
- macOS is a trademark of Apple Inc.
All the apps and games are property and trademark of their respective developer or publisher and for home or personal use only.
All resources are obtained via reverse engineering of legally owned devices, games, and information present on the internet.
- Does this emulator supports multiplayer functionality?
- Yes, this console emulator offer multiplayer support, allowing you to play games with friends online.
- What system requirements are needed to run console emulator smoothly?
- System requirements vary depending on the emulator and the console being emulated. Generally, a modern device with a decent CPU and GPU is recommended.
- Are ROMs and game files included with emulator, or do I need to find them separately?
- Emulators typically do not come with ROMs or game files due to copyright restrictions. You’ll need to source these files separately.
- Can I use original game controllers with this console emulator?
- Yes, the emulator supports original game controllers. You may need to configure the emulator settings to use the specific controller.
- Are there any legal considerations when using console emulators and ROMs?
- Yes, the legality of using emulators and ROMs can vary by country and jurisdiction. It’s important to ensure you have the legal right to use the games you’re emulating.