XBox Series X & S EXPERIMENTAL emulator for Windows
XBox Series X Emulator for Windows is not made for illegal activities, and we have a strict policy about piracy. All resources are obtained via a reverse engineering of legally owned devices, games, and information present on the internet. The main objective of this project is to enhance the gaming experience, research, and provide education about the core concepts of device emulation.
It’s XBox Series X emulator which was just started.
A project done for fun, and for technical research.
The emulator is not playable now, because there are currently few optimizations for actual desktop hardware.
The emulator will recompile all the shaders, untiling all the textures and upload all the buffers every frame, making it less efficient.
Besides, there are still some problems in the game pad emulation, so is for now deactivated.
To allow computer to run the application smoothly, games will necessarily run with reduced graphics compared to the original console.
|OS version||Windows 8.1 (or higher)|
|CPU||Octa core 2.5+ Ghz|
|RAM||12 GB (16 GB recommended)|
|Disk space||256 MB|
- The current state of XBox emulator at booting decrypted kernels can be followed in the issue tracker: both Series X and Series S have been tested
- Kernel ELFs generated from memory dumps will not work since writable segments might have been modified into a state where booting is not possible. Please generate proper binaries offline by decrypting ELF segments with key on your actual console, not by dumping memory
- First userland application, /mini-syscore.elf, is decrypted and launched successfully. Shortly after /SceSysAvControl.elf is lauched which successfully handles system events.
- Provenance emulator for Android – Download APK
- Yuzu Nintendo Switch emulator for PC Windows – Download ZIP
- N64 Nintendo 64 emulator for iOS – Download IPA
- Apex Legends Mobile for iOS – Download IPA
- Apex Legends Mobile for Android – Download APK
We are sorry that this app was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?