Play Station 5 emulator for Windows
PS5 Emulator for Windows is not made for illegal activities, and we have a strict policy about piracy.
All resources are obtained via a reverse engineering of legally owned devices, games, and information present on the internet.
The main objective of this project is to enhance the gaming experience, research, and provide education about the core concepts of device emulation (see also Android, iOS and MacOS version).
It’s Play Station 5 emulator which was just started.
A project done for fun, and for technical research.
It’s not playable now, since the FPS is very low, because there are currently no optimizations.
The emulator will recompile all the shaders, untiling all the textures and upload all the buffers every frame, making it less efficient.
Besides, there are still some problems in the game pad emulation.
To allow devices to run the application smoothly, games will necessarily run with reduced graphics compared to the original console.
In order to run the application correctly, it is necessary to meet the minimum requirements given in the table below.
|OS version||Windows 8.1 (or higher)|
|CPU||Octa core 2.5+ Ghz|
|RAM||8 GB (12 GB recommended)|
|Disk space||256 MB|
It is still possible to install the app on devices not mentioned above, but we cannot guarantee its proper functioning.
We recommend backing up the device on which the app will be installed before performing any installation of third-party apps not from the official app Store.
- AudioBasic implementation.
- GamepadBasic implementation.
- Dynamic linkerTLS support is not complete yet, and possibly neither are some other initialization functions.
- System resource management, ie. Thread, virtual memory, synchronize object, file, clock.For functions which do not require system resource (e.g: math functions),
we’ll use the system libraries directly.
For others, we will try to implement them, one by one.
- Download the .zip archive
- Extract the .zip archive on a folder
- Select the folder containing the extracted file
- Open the file .exe as administrator
- Press install button
- Launch the software