Play Station 5 EXPERIMENTAL emulator for Windows
PCSX5 (PS5 Emulator for Windows) is not made for illegal activities, and we have a strict policy about piracy. All resources are obtained via a reverse engineering of legally owned devices, games, and information present on the internet. The main objective of this project is to enhance the gaming experience, research, and provide education about the core concepts of device emulation.
It’s PlayStation 5 emulator which was just started.
A project done for fun, and for technical research.
It’s not playable now, since the FPS is very low, because there are currently no optimizations.
The emulator will recompile all the shaders, untiling all the textures and upload all the buffers every frame, making it less efficient.
Besides, there are still some problems in the game pad emulation.
To allow devices to run the application smoothly, games will necessarily run with reduced graphics compared to the original console.
|OS version||Windows 8.1 (or higher)|
|CPU||Octa core 2.5+ Ghz|
|RAM||12 GB (16 GB recommended)|
|Disk space||256 MB|
- AudioBasic implementation.
- GamepadBasic implementation.
- Dynamic linkerTLS support is not complete yet, and possibly neither are some other initialization functions.
- System resource management, ie. Thread, virtual memory, synchronize object, file, clock.For functions which do not require system resource (e.g: math functions),
we’ll use the system libraries directly.
For others, we will try to implement them, one by one.
- Provenance emulator for Android – Download APK
- Yuzu Nintendo Switch emulator for PC Windows – Download ZIP
- N64 Nintendo 64 emulator for iOS – Download IPA
- Apex Legends Mobile for iOS – Download IPA
- Apex Legends Mobile for Android – Download APK
We are sorry that this app was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?