PS5 emulator for Desktop Mac OS – OS X or above
PCSX5 is a virtualization-based Play Station 5 emulator for mac OS, Windows and Linux that is under heavy development. It can only boot the firmware. Do not expect to play commercial games with it yet. It is also open-source and is a low-level emulator.
Its first successful boots were primarily composed of small homebrew projects and hardware tests.
Today, this emulator is primarily developed by its lead developer: Ghaetano, and backed by flourishing team of GitHub contributors.
Experienced developers from all around the globe have collaborated in order to create the first PS5 Emulator. This project is constantly getting better with the daily contribution of developers team.
It uses OpenGL, Vulkan and DirectX 12 as its back-end API renderers.
System requirements may vary depending on your hardware configuration. For the best experience, users should be running within the recommended system requirements. We cannot guarantee the performance of system specifications below the minimum requirements, but you’re always welcome to experiment. Do not expect stable performance or consistent compatibility as changes are always being made to the codebase.
|OS version||OS X – 10.14 or above|
|RAM||12 GB (16 GB recommended)|
|Disk space||100 MB|
- Improve SPU/PPU LLVM recompiler compatibility, add more optimizations
- Implement parametrized PPU/SPU Interpreters reusing current LLVM IR generator, remove original hard-coded interpreters and make LLVM mandatory. Add options regulating its accuracy detached from the base choice of the Interpreter or the Recompiler
- Fix any remaining RSX regressions
- RSX header restructuring
- Zero-copy RSX DMA
- Rewrite texture cache
- Rework RSX <-> Cell synchronization framework to be more cohesive
- Provenance emulator for Android – Download APK
- Yuzu Nintendo Switch emulator for PC Windows – Download ZIP
- N64 Nintendo 64 emulator for iOS – Download IPA
- Apex Legends Mobile for iOS – Download IPA
- Apex Legends Mobile for Android – Download APK
We are sorry that this app was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?