APKOD IPA Converter (APK to iOS file)
You can install APK files on iOS devices (iPhone or iPad) using APKOD IPA converter. This app can convert APK file (Android Package Kit) to .IPA format (iOS App Store Package).
You can use this app following this step:
- Download APKOD IPA Converter
- Install the app on an Android device
- Open the app and choose the .apk file to convert to IPA format (for iOS devices)
- Press Convert button and wait about 2 minutes
- Select Export package on the next menu and select the folder where to save the new IPA file
|OS version||Android 4.4 (or higher)|
|Disk space||25 MB|
Now your IPA file is ready to be install ton your iPhone or iPad device using the following guide:
This guide can answer the following questions:
•How to install APK file on iPhone / iPad
•Can I open an APK file on iOS?
•Can You install APK file on iPhone?
•What is the APK for iOS?
•How can I convert APK file to IPA?
•How do I run an APK file on iPhone?
If you want to contact APKOD staff, ask questions, request support or give us a feedback please use this form.
Follow us on social networks on the links below to support us or give us feedback: