Cemu emulator MMJ for Mac
Cemu Wii U emulator for Mac OS has received a new version 1.0.3 update which brings support for devices running MacOS X and lower, thanks to a new exploit.
Cemu supports most online features.
In order to connect to official servers some system files must be dumped from a Nintendo Wii U.
At this point Cemu can already be considered highly optimized and possible future optimizations will only arrive in small and incremental steps.
Keep in mind that emulation always comes with overhead and requires a higher performance system than the emulated system.
For Cemu, the single core performance of your CPU (and by extension RAM speed) is the most important factor for fullspeed emulation.
Cemu is not intended for general use yet.
Beta version program is now open.
The last version is aviable in the download link on the button below.
System requirements may vary depending on your hardware configuration.
For the best experience, users should be running within the recommended system requirements.
We cannot guarantee the performance of system specifications below the minimum requirements, but you’re always welcome to experiment.
Do not expect stable performance or consistent compatibility as changes are always being made to the codebase.
In order to run the application correctly, it is necessary to meet the minimum requirements given in the table below.
|OS version||Mac OS X – 10.14 or above|
|Cpu||Quad core 1.5 GHz (or higher)|
|RAM||2 GB (4 GB recommended)|
|Disk space||70 MB|
It is still possible to install the app on devices not mentioned above, but we cannot guarantee its proper functioning.
We recommend backing up the device on which the app will be installed before performing any installation of third-party apps not from the official app Store.
•Async-shader compilation is now multi-threaded
•Added support for Mac.Gaming.Input
•Fixed graphic bugs
•Reduced the app size by around 75MB.
•Fixed a bug where scroll behaviour was incorrect in certain pop-up notices.
•Further improvements to overall system stability and other minor adjustments have been made to enhance the user experience.
•Various smaller tweaks and fixes
•Fixed new installations shown the CPUCore warning
- Download .dmg file
- Click on the file to start installation
- Click on setup icon
- Click Open to proceed with the installation
- Select the destination folder
- Run the application
We are not affiliated with any software house company.
All patents and trademarks are owned by their respective holders.
- Nintendo Wii U is a trademark of Nintendo Co., Ltd
- macOS is a trademark of Apple Inc.
All the apps and games are property and trademark of their respective developer or publisher and for home or personal use only.
All resources are obtained via reverse engineering of legally owned devices, games, and information present on the internet.
- Does this emulator supports multiplayer functionality?
- Yes, this console emulator offer multiplayer support, allowing you to play games with friends online.
- What system requirements are needed to run console emulator smoothly?
- System requirements vary depending on the emulator and the console being emulated. Generally, a modern device with a decent CPU and GPU is recommended.
- Are ROMs and game files included with emulator, or do I need to find them separately?
- Emulators typically do not come with ROMs or game files due to copyright restrictions. You’ll need to source these files separately.
- Can I use original game controllers with this console emulator?
- Yes, the emulator supports original game controllers. You may need to configure the emulator settings to use the specific controller.
- Are there any legal considerations when using console emulators and ROMs?
- Yes, the legality of using emulators and ROMs can vary by country and jurisdiction. It’s important to ensure you have the legal right to use the games you’re emulating.