Cemu emulator MMJ for PC Windows 32/64 bit
Cemu Wii U emulator for PC has received a new version update which brings support for devices running Windows 7 x86 and x64 (32 or 64 bit), thanks to a new exploit.
Cemu supports most online features. In order to connect to official servers some system files must be dumped from a Nintendo Wii U.
Currently the DRC (GamePad), Pro Controller and Classic Controller is emulated.
Wiimotes are emulated as well (including native support).
Keyboard input + USB controllers as input devices are supported.
GamePad touch input can be controlled via left mouse click.
Gyro functionality is emulated with limitations and can be controlled via right mouse button.
At this point Cemu can already be considered highly optimized and possible future optimizations will only arrive in small and incremental steps.
Beta version program is now open.
The last version is aviable in the download link on the button below.
For Cemu, the single core performance of your CPU (and by extension RAM speed) is the most important factor for fullspeed emulation.
Keep in mind that emulation always comes with overhead and requires a higher performance system than the emulated system.
Cemu requires the latest versions of Microsoft Visual C++, please download and install the dependency from below:
In order to run the application correctly, it is necessary to meet the minimum requirements given in the table below.
|Windows 7 or above
|2.0+ GHz Quad core
|4 GB (8 GB recommended)
It is still possible to install the app on devices not mentioned above, but we cannot guarantee its proper functioning.
We recommend backing up the device on which the app will be installed before performing any installation of third-party apps not from the official app Store.
•Added timer speed option
•Faster pipeline cache loading
•Various smaller optimizations
•Tweaks and bug fixes
- Download the .zip archive
- Extract the .zip archive on a folder
- Select the folder containing the extracted file
- Open the file .exe as administrator
- Press install button
- Launch the software
We are not affiliated with any software house company.
All patents and trademarks are owned by their respective holders.
- Nintendo Wii U is a trademark of Nintendo Co., Ltd
- Windows is a trademark of Microsoft Corporation
All the apps and games are property and trademark of their respective developer or publisher and for home or personal use only.
All resources are obtained via reverse engineering of legally owned devices, games, and information present on the internet.
- Does this emulator supports multiplayer functionality?
- Yes, this console emulator offer multiplayer support, allowing you to play games with friends online.
- What system requirements are needed to run console emulator smoothly?
- System requirements vary depending on the emulator and the console being emulated. Generally, a modern device with a decent CPU and GPU is recommended.
- Are ROMs and game files included with emulator, or do I need to find them separately?
- Emulators typically do not come with ROMs or game files due to copyright restrictions. You’ll need to source these files separately.
- Can I use original game controllers with this console emulator?
- Yes, the emulator supports original game controllers. You may need to configure the emulator settings to use the specific controller.
- Are there any legal considerations when using console emulators and ROMs?
- Yes, the legality of using emulators and ROMs can vary by country and jurisdiction. It’s important to ensure you have the legal right to use the games you’re emulating.