Cemu emulator MMJ for Android
Cemu emulator is an experimental software to emulate Wii U applications on Android OS. It is still relatively early in development but most games can now be run in a playable state and development has been progressing quickly.
Cemu also now has additional functionality that the original Wii U hardware isn’t capable of such as higher resolution rendering and support for a wider variety of controllers. Can run encrypted Wii U images (WUD) and RPX/RPL files. Internal resolution is 1920×1080 (if supported by device). Contains only some optimizations. Expect slow framerates and long load times.
Cemu for Android is not intended for general use yet. It is stil in experimental step and some games can run with graphic glitch.
Currently the DRC (GamePad), Pro Controller and Classic Controller is emulated. Wiimotes are emulated as well (including native support). Keyboard input + USB controllers as input devices are supported. GamePad touch input can be controlled via left mouse click. Gyro functionality is emulated with limitations and can be controlled via right mouse button.
|OS version||Android 5.0 (or higher)|
|CPU||Quad core 1.5+ Ghz|
|RAM||1 GB (2 GB recommended)|
|Disk space||50 MB|
- Anisotropic filtering can now be controlled via graphic packs
- Re-Added texture dumping support
- New Graphics settings fixes in the main menu
- Vulkan fixes
- Various smaller optimizations (only for beta version)
- UI improvements (for Android OS 6.0+)
- Added game file verification to title manager
- Graphic packs can now extend the amount of RAM available to games
- Misc fixes
- CPU Stability improvements (only for Android OS 7.0+)
- Improved support for homebrew
- Provenance emulator for Android – Download APK
- Yuzu Nintendo Switch emulator for PC Windows – Download ZIP
- N64 Nintendo 64 emulator for iOS – Download IPA
- Apex Legends Mobile for iOS – Download IPA
- Apex Legends Mobile for Android – Download APK
We are sorry that this app was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?