Citra emulator for Android
The Citra app does not include any games, or copyrighted system files. You are legally required to dump your games to use with Citra. The Citra app is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with any company that manufactures portable gaming consoles.
Put your games in .3ds format into your internal storage or SD card and select them from the main app menu.
Last build release include:
- Compatibility with hundreds of games
- Enhanced graphics, such as resolution scaling and texture filtering (these optional features work best on high-end devices)
- Support for various built-in features, such as the camera, microphone, and motion controls
- Support for external gamepads
- Citra emulator for Android offers a Premium in-app purchase that will unlock some cosmetic features, including the Dark theme and additional texture filtering options
- Please consider upgrading, as our developers spend hundreds of hours of their free time contributing to the project.
The Citra app is licensed by the GNU GPL v2.
|OS version||Android 4.4 (or higher)|
|CPU||Quad core 1.5+ Ghz|
|RAM||1 GB (2 GB recommended)|
|Disk space||50 MB|
•Add support for save states.
•Merge latest fixes & improvements from upstream Citra.
•Implemented switch for sliding finger across D-Pad and fix sensitivity (only for Android OS 6.0+).
•Disable sensors when emulation is paused.
•External controllers support, such as the MOGA controllers (only for Android OS 5.0+)
•New clean & simple yet well-designed user interface. Seamlessly integrated with the latest OS version
We are sorry that this app was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?