GBA emulator for Android
This emulator works in maximum quality on the Android platform and is developed by John emulators.
Download John GBA on the link below to play GBA ROMs on your device.
John GBA is an easy to use GBA emulator for Android.
It has been under development for quite a while and thus has fairly good compatibility.
- Original GBA engine
- Cheats (Raw/GameShark/CodeBreaker)
- High quality rendering
- Search game files in SDCard & Internal Storage
- Virtual On-screen keypad
- Zipped file support
- Save States (with previews)
- Turbo buttons
- Fast forward / Slow down (x0.25 – x16)
- Bluetooth / MOGA controller support
- Dropbox support (requires John DataSync)
- No ADs
- No internet connection
It supports cheats as well.
This app does not work without your own game files.
This product is not affiliated with, nor authorized, endorsed or licensed in any way by Nintendo Corporation, its affiliates or subsidiaries.
One of the highlights of this one is that it actually has controller support.
It even has Network Play feature for playing your favorite games with friends over wireless networks.
You can use it in any orientation mode on your Android phone, you can save/load your games at any time during the gameplay, and best of all, you can customize the control layout to fit your needs so you can enjoy your games better than ever.
In order to run the application correctly, it is necessary to meet the minimum requirements given in the table below.
|Android 5 (or higher)
|Dual-core 1.0+ GHz
|500 MB (1 GB recommended)
It is still possible to install the app on devices not mentioned above, but we cannot guarantee its proper functioning.
We recommend backing up the device on which the app will be installed before performing any installation of third-party apps not from the official app Store.
There will be frequent updates which you can grab from the link below.
The last version implements the following new features:
•Added x86_64 support
•Fixed bugs for Android 9
•Fixed multiplayer support
•Added customizable keys
This application is from a third-party developer, so an automatic update won’t be available.
You will need to manually update the app by installing the new version from the APK file; the previous app will be replaced automatically.
All the updates have the latest fixes and optimizations, but their constantly changing nature means that little testing has been done on them and unknown bugs may appear.
- Download APK file on the link button
- Open a File manager
- Select the folder containing the downloaded file
- Open the file .apk
- Press install button
- Launch the app
We are not affiliated with any software house company.
All patents and trademarks are owned by their respective holders.
- GameBoy Advance is a trademark of Nintendo Co., Ltd
- Android is a trademark of Google LLC
All the apps and games are property and trademark of their respective developer or publisher and for home or personal use only.
All resources are obtained via reverse engineering of legally owned devices, games, and information present on the internet.
- Does this emulator supports multiplayer functionality?
- Yes, this console emulator offer multiplayer support, allowing you to play games with friends online.
- What system requirements are needed to run console emulator smoothly?
- System requirements vary depending on the emulator and the console being emulated. Generally, a modern device with a decent CPU and GPU is recommended.
- Are ROMs and game files included with emulator, or do I need to find them separately?
- Emulators typically do not come with ROMs or game files due to copyright restrictions. You’ll need to source these files separately.
- Can I use original game controllers with this console emulator?
- Yes, the emulator supports original game controllers. You may need to configure the emulator settings to use the specific controller.
- Are there any legal considerations when using console emulators and ROMs?
- Yes, the legality of using emulators and ROMs can vary by country and jurisdiction. It’s important to ensure you have the legal right to use the games you’re emulating.