GameBoy Advance emulator for Android
This emulator works in maximum quality on the Android platform and is developed by John emulators. Download John GBA on the link below to play GBA ROMs on your device.
John GBA is an easy to use GBA emulator for Android. It has been under development for quite a while and thus has fairly good compatibility. It supports cheats as well.
This product is not affiliated with, nor authorized, endorsed or licensed in any way by Nintendo Corporation, its affiliates or subsidiaries.
- Original GBA engine
- Cheats (Raw/GameShark/CodeBreaker)
- High quality rendering
- Search game files in SDCard & Internal Storage
- Virtual On-screen keypad
- Zipped file support
- Save States (with previews)
- Turbo buttons
- Fast forward / Slow down (x0.25 – x16)
- Bluetooth / MOGA controller support
- Dropbox support (requires John DataSync)
- No ADs
- No internet connection
One of the highlights of this one is that it actually has controller support.
It even has Network Play feature for playing your favorite games with friends over wireless networks.
You can use it in any orientation mode on your Android phone, you can save/load your games at any time during the gameplay, and best of all, you can customize the control layout to fit your needs so you can enjoy your games better than ever.
|OS version||Android 4.1 (or higher)|
|CPU||Dual-core 1.0+ GHz|
|RAM||500 MB (1 GB recommended)|
|Disk space||20 MB|
- Added x86_64 support
- Fixed bugs for Android 9
- Fixed multiplayer support
- Added customizable keys
- Provenance emulator for Android – Download APK
- Yuzu Nintendo Switch emulator for PC Windows – Download ZIP
- N64 Nintendo 64 emulator for iOS – Download IPA
- Apex Legends Mobile for iOS – Download IPA
- Apex Legends Mobile for Android – Download APK
We are sorry that this app was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?