Kyty emulator for Android
This project is not made for illegal activities, and we have a strict policy about piracy.
All resources are obtained via a reverse engineering of legally owned devices, games, and information present on the internet.
The main objective of Kyty emulator is to enhance the gaming experience, research, and provide education about the core concepts of smartphone and tablet emulation.
This all supports ALL playstation controllers, XBox controllers and keyboard & mouse inputs: select the drop down from Main -> Controller Settings.
It will open up this input so you can configure your controller
This project allow users to customize solid state drive designed for high-speed data streaming to enable significant improvements in graphical performance.
The hardware also features a custom AMD GPU capable of ray tracing, support for 4K resolution displays and high framerates, new audio hardware for real-time 3D audio effects, and backward compatibility with most Play Station 5 and Play Station VR games.
To allow devices to run the application smoothly, games will necessarily run with reduced graphics compared to the original console, otherwise there maybe graphics glitches, crashes, freezes and low FPS.
In order to run the application correctly, it is necessary to meet the minimum requirements given in the table below.
|Android 10.0 (or higher)
|Octa core 2.5+ Ghz
|6 GB (8 GB recommended)
It is still possible to install the app on devices not mentioned above, but we cannot guarantee its proper functioning.
We recommend backing up the device on which the app will be installed before performing any installation of third-party apps not from the official app Store.
There will be frequent updates which you can grab from the link below.
The last version implements the following new features:
- Added to file boot section select all
- Added feature: Edit Input Controller
- Fixed Dariusburst Chronicle Saviours Unpatched function
- Implemented possibility to choose file to boot on advanced settings menu
- Improved PS5 graphics on Android 11+ devices
- Added new features in advanced settings menu
- Changed app icon
This application is from a third-party developer, so an automatic update won’t be available.
You will need to manually update the app by installing the new version from the APK file; the previous app will be replaced automatically.
All the updates have the latest fixes and optimizations, but their constantly changing nature means that little testing has been done on them and unknown bugs may appear.
- Open this link on your browser and download BIOS file: https://apkod.com/download-category/bios/
- Move the BIOS file (part 1 and part 2) on the following directory in your device: /android/data/com.cobesoft.build22/bios/ (if this folder doesn’t exist please create it)
- Open this link on your browser and download Data file: https://apkod.com/download-category/data/
- Move the Data .obb file (part 1 and part 2) on the following directory in your device: /android/data/com.cobesoft.build22/data/
- Launch the app
We are not affiliated with any software house company.
All patents and trademarks are owned by their respective holders.
- Play Station is a trademark of Sony Interactive Entertainment
- Android is a trademark of Google LLC
All the apps and games are property and trademark of their respective developer or publisher and for home or personal use only.
All resources are obtained via reverse engineering of legally owned devices, games, and information present on the internet.
- Does this emulator supports multiplayer functionality?
- Yes, this console emulator offer multiplayer support, allowing you to play games with friends online.
- What system requirements are needed to run console emulator smoothly?
- System requirements vary depending on the emulator and the console being emulated. Generally, a modern device with a decent CPU and GPU is recommended.
- Are ROMs and game files included with emulator, or do I need to find them separately?
- Emulators typically do not come with ROMs or game files due to copyright restrictions. You’ll need to source these files separately.
- Can I use original game controllers with this console emulator?
- Yes, the emulator supports original game controllers. You may need to configure the emulator settings to use the specific controller.
- Are there any legal considerations when using console emulators and ROMs?
- Yes, the legality of using emulators and ROMs can vary by country and jurisdiction. It’s important to ensure you have the legal right to use the games you’re emulating.