PSemuX emulator for iOS
PSemuX is an experimental Play Station 5 (PS5) emulator for iOS system, that allow user to play most SONY commercial games on iPhone and iPad devices.
This project based on hardware-assisted virtualization which allows you to play PS5 commercial games on smartphone and tablet.
The Play Station 5 (abbreviated as PS5) is an upcoming home video game console developed by Sony Interactive Entertainment.
PSemuX development was initially started with closed source in 2022 but later shifted to the semi-open source to boost the development.
To avoid illegal activities and misuse of source code, this app is made semi open-source.
All components and plugins of this project is open source except the core executable.
To allow devices to run the application smoothly, games will necessarily run with reduced graphics compared to the original console.
The PSemuX emulator for iOS features a customized solid state drive designed for high-speed data streaming to enable significant improvements in graphical performance.
The hardware also features a custom SnapDragon GPU capable of ray tracing, support for 1080p resolution displays and high framerates, new audio hardware for real-time 3D audio effects, and backward compatibility with most Play Station 5 and Play Station VR games.
In order to run the application correctly, it is necessary to meet the minimum requirements given in the table below.
|iOS 12.0 (or higher)
|iPhone X+ (or equivalent iPad)
It is still possible to install the app on devices not mentioned above, but we cannot guarantee its proper functioning.
We recommend backing up the device on which the app will be installed before performing any installation of third-party apps not from the official app Store.
There will be frequent updates which you can grab from the link below.
The last version implements the following new features:
•Experimental version released
•Updated GPU driver API to 1.2
•Added feature: Edit Input Controller
•Performance improvements for Orion-engine GS compiler
•Updated microcode for iPhone 9+ processors
•HAV-Virtualization performance improvements
•AU engine now supports up to 32 streams of audio mapping
•Initial beta support for iOS 13.0+
This application is from a third-party developer, so an automatic update won’t be available.
You will need to manually update the app by installing the new version from the IPA file; the previous app will be replaced automatically.
All the updates have the latest fixes and optimizations, but their constantly changing nature means that little testing has been done on them and unknown bugs may appear.
- Download AltServer on your computer:
- Install AltStore to your iPhone (or iPad)
- Launch AltStore to begin downloading apps
- Leave AltServer running, and AltStore will do the rest
If you have some problem to install the app, you can try to follow the complete guide.
We are not affiliated with any software house company.
All patents and trademarks are owned by their respective holders.
- Play Station is a trademark of Sony Interactive Entertainment
- iOS is a trademark of Apple Inc.
- AltStore is property of AltStore LLC
All the apps and games are property and trademark of their respective developer or publisher and for home or personal use only.
All resources are obtained via reverse engineering of legally owned devices, games, and information present on the internet.
- Does this emulator supports multiplayer functionality?
- Yes, this console emulator offer multiplayer support, allowing you to play games with friends online.
- What system requirements are needed to run console emulator smoothly?
- System requirements vary depending on the emulator and the console being emulated. Generally, a modern device with a decent CPU and GPU is recommended.
- Are ROMs and game files included with emulator, or do I need to find them separately?
- Emulators typically do not come with ROMs or game files due to copyright restrictions. You’ll need to source these files separately.
- Can I use original game controllers with this console emulator?
- Yes, the emulator supports original game controllers. You may need to configure the emulator settings to use the specific controller.
- Are there any legal considerations when using console emulators and ROMs?
- Yes, the legality of using emulators and ROMs can vary by country and jurisdiction. It’s important to ensure you have the legal right to use the games you’re emulating.