RetroArch emulator for Play Station 3 – PS3
RetroArch is a frontend for emulator, game engines and media players, now compatible with SONY PS3.
It enables you to run classic games on a wide range of computers and consoles through its slick graphical interface. Settings are also unified so configuration is done once and for all.
In addition to this, you are able to run original game discs (CDs) from RetroArch.
RetroArch has advanced features like shaders, netplay, rewinding, next-frame response times, runahead, machine translation, blind accessibility features, and more.
RetroArch is an easy app to use with a user-friendly interface that offers access to your game collection in an ordered manner. It works on multiple platforms and, as soon as you connect a common joypad to your device, it will be automatically recognized and configured.
This provides you with a console experience right there on your iPhone or iPad. If that weren’t enough, you can also record any of your gaming sessions and enjoy new programs as they get added to RetroArch’s library on a regular basis.
- Choice of great looking menus
- Ability to scan directories and files and add them to the game system collection
- Once a game is added to a collection, see database information about it
- Download cores online
- Ability to update everything in-app
- Choice of Game and Watch games to download and play using the exclusive Game and Watch Emulator
- Input remapping built into the app
- Remap the controls
- Add and use cheats
- Support for multiple languages
- More than 80 cores available
- Use NetPlay for multiplayer gaming
- Save states
- Take screenshots
- No DRM
- Open-source program
- No usage restrictions
- No push ads
- Many more cool features
|Device||SONY Play Station 3|
|Disk space||50 MB|
•Beta experimental program is now closed, final version is aviable on the button link below
To know how to install an .ipa file on your iPhone or iPad please follow this guide.