Scarlet App for iOS
Scarlet App for iOS is developed by DebianArch and offers a new community for developers to submit their paid apps and allow users to seemlessly protect themselves from revokes, on iPhone and iPad devices.
Their goal getting into Scarlet is to give everybody access to a store that doesn’t tell people to do the workarounds.
Scarlet project is start in 2021; the beginning of a new chapter for 3rd Party Apps iOS 13 and 16.
The app offers the first ever true repo system for all users.
The repo system supports jailbreak repos and jailed users can make use of some features added to the side.
- Force install jailbroken apps while jailed
- Automatically/Manually injects the tweak into the app it’s meant for(no jailbreak required)
- Native repos specifically designed for Scarlet (developers have the ability to choose a dylibs/debs to inject into the specificed app)
Scarlet’s GUI was designed by Xeviks.
He has brought color, vibrancy, movement, and modernity – yet keeping the look simplistic.
DebianArch is the solo-dev of the Scarlet app and is bringing innovative features to reshape the community that was left unchanged.
Instead they created an app with every user in mind to bring a smooth experience.
In order to run the application correctly, it is necessary to meet the minimum requirements given in the table below.
|OS version||iOS 8.0 (or higher)|
|Device||iPhone 7+ (or equivalent iPad)|
|Disk space||32 MB|
It is still possible to install the app on devices not mentioned above, but we cannot guarantee its proper functioning.
We recommend backing up the device on which the app will be installed before performing any installation of third-party apps not from the official app Store.
There will be frequent updates which you can grab from the link below.
The last version implements the following new features:
- Supports app updates with minimum or maximum OS requirements
- Hides app updates if they’re not compatible with current device
- Falls back to downloading last compatible version on older devices
- View all unsupported updates from My Apps tab
- Adds pull-to-refresh to check for updates
- Supports new “versions” key in source JSON
- Supports updating apps from app detail page
- Verifies sources don’t contain duplicate app versions
- Shows error if a source is configured incorrectly instead of silently failing
- Fixed incorrect app name and iOS version in “Unsupported iOS version” error message
- Fixed refreshing tweaked apps with removed app extensions
This application is from a third-party developer, so an automatic update won’t be available.
You will need to manually update the app by installing the new version from the IPA file; the previous app will be replaced automatically.
All the updates have the latest fixes and optimizations, but their constantly changing nature means that little testing has been done on them and unknown bugs may appear.
- Download AltServer on your computer:
- Install AltStore to your iPhone (or iPad)
- Launch AltStore to begin downloading apps
- Leave AltServer running, and AltStore will do the rest
If you have some problem to install the app, you can try to follow the complete guide.