Nintendo DS emulator for iOS
It was created by InfiniDev, a joint development group with many members, including popular GBA4iOS creator Riley Testut, Michael Zhang, and PPSSPP iOS build manager Karen Tsai.
When compared to other DS Emulator apps, NDS4iOS has more number of features like Dropbox and iCloud Support, BIOS support, External game controller support etc.
NDS4iOS supports all versions of iPad, iPhone, iPod Touch running iOS 5 and above; except iPod touch 4, iPad 1, iPhone 3GS, or earlier devices.
- It Supports Wireless Linking.
- It included with Brand new GBA and GBC skins.
- Updated App icon logo.
- Full iPhone & iPad support.
- GB & GBC & GBA ROMs Support.
- Also ssupports DS & N64 & NES & SNES.
- Regular Software Updates.
- In-App Browsing with Apple Files. & Game ROMs.
- Dropbox & Google Drive Support.
- Cheat Codes.
- Save States.
- Controller Vibration.
- Hold Button.
- Hardware Keyboard Support.
- Event Distribution.
- 3D Touch Support.
- AirPlay Support.
- Custom Controller Skins.
- URL Schemes Support.
- Fast Forward.
However, as of August 2014, the team has restarted develope and NDS4iOS is again being updated and worked on.
This emulator is only to play private backups of legal .NDS games.
This product is not affiliate with or endorsed in any way by Nintendo.
In order to run the application correctly, it is necessary to meet the minimum requirements given in the table below.
|OS version||iOS 7.0 (or higher)|
|Device||iPhone 6+ (or equivalent iPad)|
|Disk space||32 MB|
It is still possible to install the app on devices not mentioned above, but we cannot guarantee its proper functioning.
We recommend backing up the device on which the app will be installed before performing any installation of third-party apps not from the official app Store.
There will be frequent updates which you can grab from the link below.
The last version implements the following new features:
•Improved multiplayer system (iOS 8+)
•Fixed virtual gamepad settings
•Changed home screen layout (iPhone 7+)
•Improved double-screen interface (landscape oriented)
•Closed beta test program
This application is from a third-party developer, so an automatic update won’t be available.
You will need to manually update the app by installing the new version from the IPA file; the previous app will be replaced automatically.
All the updates have the latest fixes and optimizations, but their constantly changing nature means that little testing has been done on them and unknown bugs may appear.
- Download AltServer on your computer:
- Install AltStore to your iPhone (or iPad)
- Launch AltStore to begin downloading apps
- Leave AltServer running, and AltStore will do the rest
If you have some problem to install the app, you can try to follow the complete guide.
We are not affiliated with any software house company.
All patents and trademarks are owned by their respective holders.
- Nintendo DS is a trademark of Nintendo Co., Ltd
- iOS is a trademark of Apple Inc.
- AltStore is property of AltStore LLC
All the apps and games are property and trademark of their respective developer or publisher and for home or personal use only.
All resources are obtained via reverse engineering of legally owned devices, games, and information present on the internet.
- Does this emulator supports multiplayer functionality?
- Yes, this console emulator offer multiplayer support, allowing you to play games with friends online.
- What system requirements are needed to run console emulator smoothly?
- System requirements vary depending on the emulator and the console being emulated. Generally, a modern device with a decent CPU and GPU is recommended.
- Are ROMs and game files included with emulator, or do I need to find them separately?
- Emulators typically do not come with ROMs or game files due to copyright restrictions. You’ll need to source these files separately.
- Can I use original game controllers with this console emulator?
- Yes, the emulator supports original game controllers. You may need to configure the emulator settings to use the specific controller.
- Are there any legal considerations when using console emulators and ROMs?
- Yes, the legality of using emulators and ROMs can vary by country and jurisdiction. It’s important to ensure you have the legal right to use the games you’re emulating.