Play Station 2 emulator for Android
The focus of the project is on making PlayStation 2 emulation easy and accessible. Just pop in your favorite game’s disc and have fun.
- No BIOS required. Play! is an high-level emulator.
- Easy configuration. No custom settings to fix specific games.
- Available on many platforms. Making sure the experience is the same everywhere.
Its compatibility and features are pretty far behind PCSX2 and very few commercial titles will run on all supported platforms, but it has several advantages; high-level emulation allows it to run games without requiring a BIOS dump, the lack of plugins allows for streamlined game settings, and it also has ARM support.
This package will install the PS2 emulator on your Android device.
Building for Android has been tested on macOS and UNIX environments.
In order to run the application correctly, it is necessary to meet the minimum requirements given in the table below.
|OS version||Android 4.0 (or higher)|
|CPU||Quad core 1.0+ Ghz|
|RAM||500 MB (1 GB recommended)|
|Disk space||30 MB|
It is still possible to install the app on devices not mentioned above, but we cannot guarantee its proper functioning.
We recommend backing up the device on which the app will be installed before performing any installation of third-party apps not from the official app Store.
There will be frequent updates which you can grab from the link below.
The last version implements the following new features:
•Compatibility updates (ex.: Armored Core 2 and PaRappa The Rapper 2 now boot).
•Made some optimizations to the way CPU blocks are executed.
•Compatibility fixes (ie.: ‘Age of Empires 2’ and ‘Radiata Stories’ now boot).
•Fixed more rendering issues occurring in 2D games (ie.: ‘Ys 3’).
•Many UI improvements.
•Compatibility fixes (‘Metal Gear Solid 3’, ‘Puzzle Quest’ and ‘Super Bust a Move’ now boot).
•Fixed crash that could occur in Katamari Damacy.
•Fixed rendering issues with flat shaded polygons (occurring in Phantasy Star Generations, Ys 3 and probably others).
•Fix build date display.
This application is from a third-party developer, so an automatic update won’t be available.
You will need to manually update the app by installing the new version from the APK file; the previous app will be replaced automatically.
All the updates have the latest fixes and optimizations, but their constantly changing nature means that little testing has been done on them and unknown bugs may appear.
- Download APK file on the link button
- Open a File manager
- Select the folder containing the downloaded file
- Open the file .apk
- Press install button
- Launch the app
We are not affiliated with any software house company.
All patents and trademarks are owned by their respective holders.
- Play Station is a trademark of Sony Interactive Entertainment
- Android is a trademark of Google LLC
All the apps and games are property and trademark of their respective developer or publisher and for home or personal use only.
All resources are obtained via reverse engineering of legally owned devices, games, and information present on the internet.
- Does this emulator supports multiplayer functionality?
- Yes, this console emulator offer multiplayer support, allowing you to play games with friends online.
- What system requirements are needed to run console emulator smoothly?
- System requirements vary depending on the emulator and the console being emulated. Generally, a modern device with a decent CPU and GPU is recommended.
- Are ROMs and game files included with emulator, or do I need to find them separately?
- Emulators typically do not come with ROMs or game files due to copyright restrictions. You’ll need to source these files separately.
- Can I use original game controllers with this console emulator?
- Yes, the emulator supports original game controllers. You may need to configure the emulator settings to use the specific controller.
- Are there any legal considerations when using console emulators and ROMs?
- Yes, the legality of using emulators and ROMs can vary by country and jurisdiction. It’s important to ensure you have the legal right to use the games you’re emulating.