Play Station 2 emulator for Mac
PCSX2 is written in C/C++ and is designed to make use of instruction caching and a dynamic recompiler scheme to try and achieve better performance while emulating the PS2’s complicated CPU.
You can download the last build release on the button link below. With this version the beta program test is now closed.
- Custom resolutions, up to 4096×4096, Anti Aliasing and Texture filtering to make your old PS2 games look better than their HD remakes!
- Unlimited memory cards
- Save states, enabling you to quick save and load practically anywhere in your game
- Easy cheating using our pnach patching system
- Use any controller (PS3,Xbox360 etc) that works on Windows, keyboards and mice
- Increase or decrease the game speed by using the built-in frame-limiter for fast grinding or passing hard spots by slowing them down
- Ability to record in full HD with the built-in video recorder (F12 using the GSdx plugin)
This is the most common problem users experience. PCSX2 is a very hardware intensive program, especially on your processor.
|OS version||Mac OS X – 10.14 or above|
|GPU||2 GB minimum|
|RAM||4 GB (8 GB recommended)|
|Disk space||30 MB|
•Remove the byte swapping done to TX/RX FIFO writes/reads performed via registers
•Fixes Twisted Metal: Black Online Public Beta v. 1.0 unable to initialize network adapter
•Fixes HDD support for Street Fighter Alpha Anthology
•Update ATA code for wchar GHC
•PCAP, check size of read packet
•Fix potential out of bounds access when manual DNS1 & automatic DNS2 are used together