RetroArch emulator for Android
RetroArch for Android OS is a frontend app for game engines, emulator, and media players, offering you the tools needed to play classic games on your smartphone (see all version for iOS, PS3 and PS4).
It enables you to run classic games on a wide range of computers and consoles through its slick graphical interface. Settings are also unified so configuration is done once and for all.
In addition to this, you are able to run original game discs (CDs) from RetroArch.
RetroArch has advanced features like shaders, netplay, rewinding, next-frame response times, runahead, machine translation, blind accessibility features, and more.
If you are looking for an emulator that plays specific console games, try one of these:
Browse your game collection through a beautiful settop box-oriented menu.
After scanning your collection, games will be sorted by system.
The menu supports thumbnails and features various animated backgrounds.
Common game controllers are automatically configured when plugged in, just like a real console.
Ideal for multiplayer games when a friend brings their own controller!
You can also configure controllers manually to assign special actions to button combos.
- Choice of great looking menus
- Ability to scan directories and files and add them to the game system collection
- Once a game is added to a collection, see database information about it
- Download cores online
- Ability to update everything in-app
- Choice of Game and Watch games to download and play using the exclusive Game and Watch Emulator
- Input remapping built into the app
- Remap the controls
- Add and use cheats
- Support for multiple languages
- More than 80 cores available
- Use NetPlay for multiplayer gaming
- Save states
- Take screenshots
- No DRM
- Open-source program
- No usage restrictions
- No push ads
- Many more cool features
|OS version||Android 7.0 (or higher)|
|CPU||Quad Core 1.5 Ghz|
|RAM||3 GB minimum|
|Disk space||200 MB|
•Beta experimental program is now closed, final version is aviable on the button link below
We are sorry that this app was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?