Ryujinx emulator for iOS
Ryujinx is an open-source Nintendo Switch™ emulator created by gdkchan and written in C# for iOS devices (iPhone and iPad).
- Nintendo Switch is a trademark of Nintendo Co., Ltd.
- iOS is a trademark of Apple Inc.
This emulator aims at providing excellent accuracy and performance, a user-friendly interface, and consistent builds.
The name Ryujinx is based on the name “Ryujin.” In other words, a name for a Mythical (Sea-God) Dragon. More information can be found here. The name stems from Ryu (as already explained), then RyuJIT; which is the codename for the JIT compiler for Net Core. The NX part of the name is from the Codename of the Switch itself.
The app was developed with the intention to give users an easy transition from the physical Switch to playing on your phone.
Ryujinx is available on GitHub under the MIT license.
The app was developed not only for single play but also for providing an epic multiplayer experience for all users.
The Ryujinx Emulator App is available for both Android and iPhone mobile phones. Make sure you are running the latest versions of your phones operating system in order to avoid any issues. Wifi or Your phones internet data is required to play online.
|OS version||iOS 9.0 (or higher)|
|RAM||1 GB (2 GB recommended)|
|Disk space||50 MB|
- Added new graphic user settings (for iPhone 9 or higher only)
- Improved games performance (for iOS 10.0+)
- RAM optimization improvements
- Complete restructure the entire project and rewrite nearly every file
- Designer new app Icon
- New advance settings in the home menu
To know how to install an .ipa file on your iPhone or iPad please follow this guide.
- PUBG Android emulator for PC – Download ZIP
- How to install APK on iOS (iPhone and iPad devices)
- Cemu Nintendo Wii U emulator for Mac OS – Download DMG
- How to install IPA on iPhone & iPad – File for iOS devices
- Delta emulator for iOS – Download IPA/App
We are sorry that this app was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?