Skyline emulator for Android
Skyline emulator for Android is an experimental app that runs on ARMv8 devices and emulates the functionality of a Nintendo Switch™ system.
It’s licensed under the MPL, refer to the license file for more information.
Skyline is one of the most popular Nintendo Switch emulators, allowing you to play a wide range of games on multiple devices with Android OS (Nintendo Switch emulator is now also aviable for iOS, Windows, MacOS and Linux).
- Nintendo Switch is a trademark of Nintendo Co., Ltd.
- Android is a trademark of Google LLC.
- Fastest emulation, therefore saves your battery to the MAX
- Very high game compatibility. Run nearly all games without a problem
- Link cable emulation either on the same device, or across devices over Bluetooth or Wi-Fi
- Gyroscope/tilt/solar sensor and rumble emulation
- Enter GameShark/ActionReplay/CodeBreaker cheat codes and enable/disable them on the fly while the game is running
- High-level BIOS emulation. No BIOS file needed
- IPS/UPS ROM patching
- OpenGL rendering backend, as well as normal rendering on devices without a GPU
Get your favourite Nintendo Switch games and put on your SD card / USB storage.
Try also the new Egg NS Nintendo Switch emulator for Android, and give us a feedback.
|OS version||Android 8.0 (or higher)|
|CPU||Quad core 2.0+ Ghz|
|RAM||6 GB (8 GB recommended)|
|Disk space||30 MB|
•New graphic user interface
•Improved CPU performance (for Android 8.0+)
•Services: (Just enough to pass libNX initalization, they haven’t been completed)
•Memory Management improvements
•Complete restructure the entire project and rewrite nearly every file
•Addition of comments to the codebase for every function and class in header files
•New app icon
•Signing of release APKs
•Rewrite how adapters work so headers can be put alongside items
•Support for basic framebuffer display working