Kyty PS5 & PS4 emulator for Windows
This software, written in C++ is not made for illegal activities, and they have a strict policy about piracy.
All resources are obtained via a reverse engineering of legally owned devices, games, and information present on the internet.
Kyty emulator will recompile all the shaders, untiling all the textures and upload all the buffers every frame, making it less efficient.
Besides, there are still some problems in the game pad emulation.
To allow devices to run the application smoothly, games will necessarily run with reduced graphics compared to the original console.
This emulator supports the following versions:
|Visual Studio 2019||16.10.3|
|gcc (MinGW-W64 x86_64-posix-seh)||10.2.0|
Define environment variable named Qt5_DIR pointing to the proper version of Qt
MSVC compiler (cl.exe) is not supported!
- Vulkan SDK 22.214.171.124
- Qt 5.15.0
|OS version||Windows 10 (or higher)|
|CPU||Octa core 2.5+ Ghz (x64)|
|RAM||8 GB (12 GB recommended)|
|Disk space||256 MB|
- AudioBasic implementation.
- GamepadBasic implementation.
- Dynamic linkerTLS support is not complete yet, and possibly neither are some other initialization functions.
- System resource management, ie. Thread, virtual memory, synchronize object, file, clock.For functions which do not require system resource (e.g: math functions),
they’ll use the system libraries directly.
For others, they will try to implement them, one by one.